The beginning

A/N: Hey so I'm the author writing this disgusting fanfic. I'd just like to let you know this is killing me more than it is kill

Tina's POV:
I sat on the plane, mindlessly tapping my fingers on the plastic tray table. I looked out the window to see a beautiful sunset, and quickly took out my phone to take a horrible, unfocused, tasteless photo for snapchat. As soon as it was posted I recieved many chats that included "Omg I miss u!", "Come back😫", and "Die u ugly whore I hope the plane is hijacked". I ignored the last one because h8ers, but proceeded to sleep for the remaining 6 hours of the flight.

*fast forward to when Tina is moving into her home*

I lugged countless boxes into my new home, admiring the beauty of the old home. I stopped in my doorway to look at my room, studying every corner. Out of the 3 large windows, one directly faced a gray home almost symmetrical to mine. I saw a boy that was making vigorous hand movements that made him seem to have turrets into his phone, and I automatically knew he was a musical.ly user. I snapped out of my haze and realized the time was 7:52 which was 22 minutes past my bedtime, and I frantically scrambled into my small twin bed.

Jacob's POV:
I looked across my window into the room of what was my new bitch. Oops... I meant neighbor. She was hot af, and I made a musical.ly to the tune of "One in a Million" because she was so damn fine. I'll admit, I hope she's in school tomorrow. I jumped into my waterbed that I forced my hardworking parents to buy for me and they said yes because, obviously, I'm a snobby muser and I threatened them. I slept with visions of 12 year old sluts dancing in my head.

A/N: hey ok so im bella and i hate jacob just as much as u do :-)