Happy bday Ciel.

Time skip in the 1800

Its Ciel's bday.

No. There is no role-play, I'm doing it this way. Its a story!

A light brown haired girl woke up and walked to the drawer. She left a note with his gift on the side. She went to their shared closet and got dressed in a midnight blue sun dress. She went downstairs and made him a birthday breakfast, The light brown haired girl then packed a picnic basket. It was filled with sandwiches, wine, cider, and a cake for two. She put a note on the counter for Finny,Mey-Rin, Sebastian, and the rest to read.

Guys,

You have the day off. I'm gonna be in the courtyard
Preparing for Ciel's birthday today.
Don't spoil his surprise. I know
Today is sad, but I'm gonna make it happy.

Love
Light brown haired girl.

So she was off. She had the whole day planned. From picnic, to movies, to dinner, then to sleep. Schedule

Picnic- 2-3
Movies- 3-6
Games-6-7
Dinner-7-8
More games-8-12
Sleep-12---

So ahead of plan, she made the picnic table. The midnight blue haired boy woke up and saw his gift. "Hun, you didn't have too." He said. It was a necklace with his eye tattoo. In the middle it has a blue gem. He got dressed and went downstairs. He saw a note next to it.

Hey,

Meet me outside once your done. I have
A day full or surprises for you
Since its your special day.
I know tragic things happened, but I'm gonna change that.

Love
Light brown haired girl.

He smiled. It had been a while since he had smiled. He ate his breakfast and left. He saw the courtyard with a table there. He snuck behind the panting girl. "BOO!" He yelled making the girl jump. "AHH! BABE DON'T FUCKING SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" She yelled playfully hitting her husbands arm. They laughed and she pulled his chair for him. "After you, kind sir." She said in a British accent. He gave her thumbs up for her accent which was purrfect(even tho I read that in that accent! Not bragging but I'm good at it!) They ate, talked and laughed. She pulled out the cake. "Happy Birthday Babe,I love you." The light browned haired girl said. He smiled and blew his candles. "So. What did you wish for?" The girl asked. "The thing I wished for is right here." He said. "Aw." The girl cooed. "The cake." The boy joked. "I'm slightly offened as hell." The girl said. The boy chuckled at his wife's act. The girl looked down and fake sniffled, the boy stood up, put his hand under the girls chin and pulled the girls head up. The girl looked straight into his eyes and the boy kissed her.

The day had went as the girl planned. The girl and The boy were happy in this tragic day. This was the day The boy's house and parents burned down, he was tortured, and was sad and angry for the rest of his life. But once he met The girl his life changed.

The girl made him laugh,smile and made him kind, over of how cold the boy was. They got married and became a really happy family. But at night the boy got a surprise.

He got what he wished for. The happiest day of his life and the girl he loved.

The boy and girl, you know who they are.

Ari Valentine and Ciel Phantomhive.

Ye. I made Ciel's bday today! Who gives a fuck?! So tell me if you liked it or not. Was it to lovey dovey? Was it cheesy?