Doctors

Adams POV
I woke up alone but i heard the shower. I was still hot and I didn't want to move from bed. After a couple minutes papa walked out the bathroom fully dressed. He looked over at me,
"Are you feeling any better today baby," he asked. I shook my head in response. My stomach hurt and I felt hot, and my head was pounding. He walked to the bed and picked me up and got me dressed. I was wearing a gray fluffy onesie with dinosaurs on it, and rainbow checkered Velcro vans.

He put a coat, a scarf, and gloves on me

He put a coat, a scarf, and gloves on me. He gives me a pacifier and clips it to my shirt. Papa took me to the car and buckled me in my car seat.
"Where are we going papa," I asked.
"Just to make sure you alright," he said. He pulled out the driveway and towards the hospital. When we arrived he helped me out the car but carried me inside. He removed my hat, scarf and gloves. We approached the registration desk.
"Yes, I'm here to see Dr. Grey," he said.
"Yes, Dr. Grey will be with you in a moment, could you fill these out while you wait," she replied.
Papa took the forms and we sat down and he took of my coat and sat me in the chair beside him. He was concentrated on the forms, I laid my head on his arm and closed my eyes. I could hear all the other people moving about and it didn't help that my head was hurting. I whimpered from the pain. Papa picked me up and let me lay my head on his chest while he finished the forms. After he was done he handed them back to the receptionist. We sat back down and papa was rocking me back and forth humming it made me feel slightly better.
"Dr grey will see you now," the receptionist said. Papa grabbed me and my things from the chair and walked to the back where Dr grey was waiting.
"Hello, and what seems to be the problem today," he asked nicely.
Papa sat me on the bed and took a seat in the chair next to it.
"Well Adam got sick last night and he's running a fever," papa said.
"Let's take a look," Dr grey replied.
He checked my ears, eyes, throat, and my heart beat. He also checked my fever and how much I weighed.
"Well it seems that Adam has the flu," Dr grey said.
Papa looked at him with a frown.
"Don't worry I'll prescribe him some medicine and he need to follow a meal plan to pick up his weight he's too small to be his age even though he's the size of a five year old
he's still suppose to be bigger," Dr grey explained.
"He also has asthma so he needs inhalers,".
Dr grey handed papa some more papers to sign so he could get everything that I need from the pharmacy.
"Adam I hope you feel better buddy," he said.
He turned to papa.
"Also make sure that you schedule an appointment for his shots and he need to go get his eyes checked and go to the dentist," he said as he was walking out the door.
Papa picked me up and went to the receptionist desk to schedule another appointment. After everything was finished papa put the numbers for the eye doctor and dentist in his pocket. He put my coat, hat, and gloves back on and carried me back out to the car. He strapped me in and made his way to the drivers seat. Before he started the car he gave me my bottle of juice.
"We'll go get something to eat as soon as we leave the pharmacist," he said while pulling out the parking lot. It took ten minutes to get to the pharmacy and papa didn't want to get out the car so we went through the drive thru. He pulled up to the window and talked to the lady. I was getting hot again I started sweating.
"Papa me's hot," I told him.
Without turning around he unzipped my coat but kept the heat on. I continued to drink my bottle as he got all of the medicine. We left and went to a small diner down the road from home. Papa parked the car and helped me out.
"Papa me walk," I asked.
"Sure baby boy if you want," he said while placing me on my feet. He grabbed my hand and we walked into the diner and sat a Booth that had a high chair. He took off my coat and gloves. My hat was left in the car since I was sweating.
"Hello welcome to king in a box, I'm Cody I'll be your waiter," he said.
I looked up and Cody was really pretty he had black hair and blue eyes I think he was Asian.
"You're pwetty mistwer," I told him.
He lookesd down and his face was turning red. My eyes started to tear up I didnt mean to hurt his feelings. I started to cry which startled papa and Cody.
"I no means to hwurt your feelings Cody," I sobbed.
"No no no no no, you didn't hurt my feelings I'm glad you think I'm pretty," he rushed out.
"Rweally," I asked while wiping my tears.
"Yea I think you pretty too what's your name," he asked.
"My name is adwam and this is my papa," I said proudly.
Papa turned to Cody.
"Sorry my son doesn't really interact with people but I'm micheal and this is Adam," he said and held out his hand.
Cody shook his hand and his face was turning red again.
"Papa I think cwody is getting sick him's face keep getting red," I said.
Papa and Cody chuckled.
"There's nothing wrong with Cody baby boy his face just heats up sometimes that's all," papa tried to explain.
"Are you guys ready to order or should I come back," Cody asked. "Now is fine,"papa said and looked over the menu.
"I'll have the steak and potatoes and Adam will have chicken nuggets and French fries with ketchup,".
And what would you like to drink," cody said.
"I'll have a sweet tea and adam will have cold milk," papa replied.
Cody walked off to the kitchen.
I noticed that my legs were starting to feel cold i looked down and saw that my onesie is wet.
"Papa me's wet," i told him.
He picked me up out the high chair and took me to the bathroom. He changed my diaper and my clothes. We washed our hands and headed back to our table. As we were sitting down cody was coming back with our food.
"I hope you enjoy and have a nice day," he said and then walked away.
Papa put ketchup on my plate and let me feed myself while he ate.
I was starting to feel sleepy half way through eating and papa noticed he packed up my food that i did not finish and wipes my hands and face. He put my coat and gloves back on and put my hood on. He paid the bill and left a tip for cody. He helped me into my car seat and we drove out the parking lot. We were driving and my eyes started getting heavier and heavier. I let them close and fell into a peaceful sleep.