seis

emma

"you wanted to talk to me?" i ask, stepping inside matt's room. matt stops pacing around the room,  then walks towards me.

"yea, uh, i kinda wanted to ask you something." he says, fiddling around with his fingers nervously.

"okay? please don't be nervous, it makes me nervous." i say, laughing. matt chuckles, scratching the back of his neck. "whatever you have to ask me if probably nothing to be nervous about." matt then takes a deep breath, calming down.

"okay okay, so, i wanted to ask you if.." matt starts, then stops for like five seconds. "um, if you-."

"matt just spill it out!" i exclaim.

"i was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me." he rushes out his words. my mouth almost drops to the round, but i try to hide my reactions.

"you want to take me on a date?" i question, making sure that i heard correctly.

"this is stupid. i shouldn't have asked, sorry." he states. and in that very moment, my heart breaks. i hate seeing people get hurt, especially when it's because of me. i know that what i'm about to say is stupid, but i can't stand seeing matthew this upset.

"no, don't say that. i'd love to go on a date with you." a ginormous grin makes its way onto his face. and his arms tightly wrap around me in excitement.

"you won't regret it, i promise." he says, kissing my forehead sweetly. oh man, what have i gotten myself into.

+

short but oh well.

& pls leave comments bc
y'all are inactive af ! 😹

BTW, i have a new hayes story :
- roadtrips // hayesgrier

& i'm rlly excited to write that one, it'll actually be rlly güd. so ya should check
it out !! okay, byeee!