Christmas Party

*time skip to Christmas*

Y/n's POV
Oh My Irene its Christmas that means Travis and Laurance are gonna try to get me under the mistletoe. Anyway I'm gonna check the mail. I see the mailbox is filled with bills and a Christmas party held and Aphmau's house great. It starts tonight and it's gonna be a sleepover. Wow I've never heard of a Christmas sleepover. I guess I should pack and I'm gonna go to Aph's place early because I'm bored. I finished packing and I head over to Aphmau's house. I knock on the door and Kawaii~Chan answers it "Oh Y/n~Sama Kawaii~Chan didn't expect Y/n~Sama to be here until tonight" She says "Well I'm really bored so I decided to come early" I explain "Oh okay Kawaii~Chan understands!" The meif'wa says "Hey Y/n you excited for Christmas?" Aphmau asks "No" I reply "It's because of Laurance and Travis trying to get you under the mistletoe?" She asks I nod my head a yes. "Well I have a plan" Katelyn says while walking down the stairs. Katelyn starts explaining after she explained the plan I had a huge grin on my face.

*time skip to the party*

"Okay it's time to start our little prank" I say with a evil grin on my face. "KAWAII~CHAN SHIPS LAURANCE,Y/N AND TRAVIS SO ALL OF YOU GET UNDER THE MISTLETOE!" Kawaii~Chan demands. I act to be disappointed and I see Laurance and Travis have a happy grin on their faces. Laurance and Travis came leaning close to me at the same time then just like how we planned. Then Aphmau offs the lights I quickly duck and Laurance and Travis kiss each other since everyone was looking Aphmau on the lights and since Travis and Laurance closed their eyes it was a long kiss they realized and everyone was dying of laughter excluding Laurance and Travis who still has a scared look on their face "Kawaii~Chan d-did take you a video?" I say while laughing. "Kawaii~Chan t-took the video alright!" She says "T-text me the video!" I say "THIS IS THE SECOND MALE I'VE KISSED IN MY LIFE!" Laurance says frustrated "Second?" I asks "Well Lucinda gave a potion to Laurance that made whoever Laurance threw the potion to would switch places with Laurance and Laurance wanted to threw it on Garroth but Kawaii~Chan hit him when he wanted to threw the potion so making the potion hit Aphmau so he switched places with Aphmau making him kiss Garroth" Travis explains "W-wow" I say in shock I see Garroth in the corner blushing. "Anyway let's open our presents!" I say excited. I got Aphmau a cute cat sweater, I got Katelyn a new punching bag (since her old one got worn out), I got Kawaii~Chan a new anime poster, I got Garroth a new jacket, I got Laurance a new bag (since his old one is worn out) I got Travis a new video game, I got Dante a new game poster and I got Nicole a new dress . When everyone open their from me they all had a big smile on their faces "Thanks Y/n!" Everyone says "Oh wait, here" I say while giving something to Aphmau "Huh what's this?" She says "It's for Celeste" I say "Thank you" she says. Then I hear the door bell ring Aphmau ran and open the door and it was "A-Aaron!" I say and I run up to him and hug him "Y-Y/n you live on MyStreet!" Aaron says "Aaron what's your relationship between you and Y/n?" Aphmau asks looking annoyed "I'm his sister!" I say "Oh thank Irene" Aphmau says "Why, you jelly?" I ask "Y/n, Aphmau is my girlfriend" Aaron says "Oh okay, that makes sense!" I say "Wait I could've sworn I introduce myself to everyone on MyStreet, wait your house is the one with no one in it!" I say " I wanted the check the house again later that day but I forgot" I say "Anyway where's my present?" He ask "Oh, here!" I say handing him a present he open the box and give me a big bear hug "You like the present?" I ask "LIKE IT,I LOVE IT!" Aaron he says when I have him the book he always wanted. "I t-thought they discontinued making this a while we were kids!" He say "Well let's just say I got the author make me a special copy" I say "Huh?" He says looking confused "Turn the page dummy" I say.

For Aaron L/n (last name) from

-F/a (favorite author)

(I honestly couldn't think of a author)

Once Aaron saw the the first page he eyes widen and pick me up and put me on his shoulder. "Why do I have to be so small?" I say and pout and cross my arms "Aww your adorable~" Aaron says.

Laurance's POV
Oh my Irene how am I supposed hit on Y/n with Aaron being her brother?! "Oh yeah! Aaron look at this!" Y/n says while handing him her phone oh wait I think don't tell me it's the video. "Wait you got Laurance and Travis to kiss?!" Aaron says in surprise "It was Katelyn's idea" Y/n says

A/n So um yeah (idk what to write XD)