The Cassanovas

Y/n's POV

The moving van just came in and moving all the stuff in the meantime I guess I'll check out the neighbors.

*time skip to when your finish introducing yourself

I guess I'll hang out in Aphmau's house since there's always something fun happening in there. I ring on the doorbell to see Kawaii~Chan answering "Oh Y/n~Sama hi!" The pink meif'wa says "Oh hi Kawaii~Chan I was wondering if I can hang around with you guys since it's boring at my home" I explain "Oh of course Y/n~Sama can stay here for awhile and the boys are hear too!" She says. I walk in and sit on the couch and suddenly I see Travis and Laurance sit next to me with a smirk on their faces. "Hey babyyy~" Travis says "Ugh...hi Travis" I say while rolling my eyes. "Hey Y/n" Laurance says "Hi" I say. I took the remote turn on Netflix "Netflix and chill eh?" Laurance says I say nothing and on Fairytale I face Laurance and say "No" Travis chuckled. I walk over to Aphmau "Is this what you had to go through before I moved here?" I ask "Yes..unfortunately" Aphmau sighed "KAWAII~CHAN WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" She shouts "I'm in!" I shout from the kitchen. I walk over to the living room and sit down in the circle. "Ok Kawaii~Chan truth or dare?" I say "D-dare" the meif'wa stutter "Ok I dare you to...kiss Dante!" I say with a big smile on my face Kawaii~Chan crawls slowly over to Dante and pecks him on the lips then she crawls back to her spot and blushes. "Ok Y/n truth or dare?" Katelyn asks "Um..dare" I say "Ok I dare you to kiss Travis and Laurance on the lips" Katelyn says "Ugh" I say I first walk over to Travis who has a smirk on his face I peck his lips than I walk over to Laurance and do the same. "Lady Katelyn truth or dare?" Laurance ask "Dare" Katelyn says "I dare you to wear Aphmau's maid costume for the rest of the game!" Laurance says I started to burst out laughing and so did everyone else except for Katelyn. Aphmau goes upstairs and gets her maid costume and gives it to Katelyn. Katelyn goes into a empty room and comes out. I started to burst out laughing this time I feel tears form in my eyes. Katelyn sits down on her spot. "Laurance truth or dare?" Garroth asks "Truth" Laurance answers "Okay, do you still like Aph?" Garroth asks "Nah, Y/n's way hotter" Laurance answers and I feel the heat rise up to my cheeks. "Hey Garroth truth or dare?" Dante asks "T-truth I've seen how bad the dares are" Garroth explains "Um..who is do you love more, Zane or Vylad?" Dante asks "Big brother you better choose me" Vylad says "Um.. I would choose Vylad because he actually obeys me" Garroth says "Yay!" Vylad says. "Dante truth or dare?"

*time skip to after the game cuz author~chan is lazy

"Hey Aph can we make this into a sleepover?" Laurance ask "Of course" Aphmau says  "Anyone wants to see Fairytale?" I ask "GRAY~SENPAI!" Kawaii~Chan screams "I'm taking that as a yes" I say. I on Fairytale and I feel someone pulls me closer by the waist I look over and see Laurance "DON'T INTERRUPT ME WHEN I'M ANIME!" I shout "Woah o-okay" Laurance says with a terrified look on his face. Travis chuckles. After a few episodes of the anime we started to fall asleep and of course Laurance and Travis decides to sleep next to me.

A/n Hey Reader~Chans I hope you like this chapter. Author~Chan out.