Ivy..

(After Y/n explained what happened between Travis and Laurance they all decided to go to bed.)

Y/n's POV

I woke up the earliest as always. I always woke up the earliest. When I check my phone it was 6:00 AM. 

*time skip to idk 8:00 am?

"Huh what, oh good morning Y/n" Garroth says waking up "Morning" I say while scrolling through Mineagram "Good morning baby~" Travis flirts "Travis" Aaron growls I giggle "When were you awake?!" Travis ask "I just woke up" Aaron says "K-Kawaii~Chan needs to work on s-something b-bye!" She says "I bet she's working on another shipping shrine" Aphmau sighs. "S-shipping shrine o-of who?" I stutter "I think she said something about you and Laurance" "WHAT?!" I shout "YES!" Laurance shouts "Grrr" Aaron growls.

"Anyway let's go to the mall!" Aphmau shouts "Okay" everyone says

*time skip to the mall

When we get to the mall I saw someone I never wanted to see again...Ivy. "Ah well isn't it little short stuff" Ivy says "Ivy.." I say "Oh oops" Ivy says while pushing me to the ground.  "Ivy stop" Aaron says "Hah like I'll ever stop bullying little miss short stuff" "The I'll make you stop!" Aaron says while running to Ivy. "Boys get him" Ivy says then this two big men came out of nowhere and restrain Aaron from getting to Ivy. Ivy started to kick me and punch me, the others try to stop her but even more men restrain them. "Oh look the guards are coming I guess we have to take this outside" Ivy says while smirking. At this point I was really angry but she was to strong "WHY DON'T YOU FIGHT BACK HUH!" I stood up and felt my wings coming out...oh no. My hair started to change color my eyes are turning red and my clothes are changing as well soon I was wearing jet black armor. Ivy eyes widen "What the fuck! How did you do that!"

*flashback

I was walking home from school I see a few men beating a really thin looking guy the men look like thugs, they saw me. I ran as fast as I could, but they still caught up to me then they stabbed me. I blacked out then I saw a lady with light blue hair horns and black wings. "I can bring you back to life only on one condition, you become a demon" she says "I will become a demon if that what it takes for me to come back to life" I answered "I am Sapphire I am a alpha demon. Alpha demons have to look over humans and choose which one will be capable of being a demon. When the person the demon picks dies the demon will give them a choice to die or to come back to life only to become a demon" Ruby explained "B-but why did you choose me?" I ask "You are everything a demon have, you get angry easily and you also get irritated easily but you have a good heart" she says "Now you can turn into your demon form at will but if your to angry, stressed or irritated you will become a demon. You can't tell anyone this understood?" "I-I understand" I reply "Okay so I am also the doctor in the hospital your in. So I'll give you these pills that can help you not become a demon when your angry and also your immortal." I woke up in a hospital bed to see Aaron and my closest friends. Mom and dad died when I was really young. "Y/N YOUR ALIVE!" Aaron shouted "W-what happened?" I ask "You got stabbed" he replied I had bandages all over my stomach but I didn't feel any pain. "Okay Y/n you have to take these pills" Sapphire who is also my doctor handed me these red pills.

*End Flashback

"ANSWER ME HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT!" Ivy shouts I must have forgotten to take my pills. I calmed myself down and soon I change back to my normal form. "Itchkandos eh danos!" I chant everyone should forget what happened. (Sapphire also taught you magics and other stuff) "That was close" I mutter "What was" Laurance ask "N-nothing!" I say while scratching my back.

Travis's POV

Could Y/n be a demon? No that means she died but the chanting and the wings. I wonder if I can tell her I'm demon too. Yeah I'm gonna tell her it's not against the rules to tell another demon right?

"Hey Y/n can I talk to you privately?" I ask "Is this a way to get me to go out with you?" "No this is important" "Fine" I bring Y/n outside the mall in to the dark alley I freezes time so no one will creep up on us (oh yeah demon magic doesn't work on other demons)  "How did you..." I cut her off "I'm a demon too" "H-how did you die?" She ask "Well I had this girlfriend back in high school when I wanted to break up with her at first she was fine about it but the next day she stabbed me around my stomach" I explain "Yandere much?" She says "Yep anyway what's your story?" I ask "I was walking home from school I see a few men beating a really thin looking guy the men look like thugs, they saw me. I ran as fast as I could, but they still caught up to me then they stabbed me in the heart" she explain. (Yeah I copied and pasted it XD) "Ouch" I say "Yeah" I unfreeze time and we walk back to the mall.

A/n So did Reader~Chan like the chapter? Anyway if you did that makes Author~Senpai happy!