f o u r

californias pov 

" shawn oh my god your so hot." i said. then he did the unexpected he took my phone and i was trying really hard to get it back beacuse that iphone 6s plus rose was everything to me. eventually i was straddling his lap and i got my phone back, i almost got off until shawn pulled me back.

he said, " kiss me" i just went for it. we were kissing for a long time when i switched to his necked 

" cali, uhh california " he moaned 

" CALIFORNIA WAKE UP GODDAMNIT !" he yelled 

"hmm what shawny ?" i said still dreaming.

"you were yelling my name, i thought you might need something " he said. 

" oh okay " okay this is not okay. i have a fucking boyfriend. his name is baylor. weve been dating for 5 years and i just had a vulgar dream about my step brother ! what the fuck is wrong with me ?? i grabbed my phone and texted baylor and asked to come swim.

to babyyy ;)) : 

hey wanna come over to swim today in abt 30 ?

from babyyy ;)) :

sure babess love you a whole latte see ya !

to babyy ;)) :

i love ya a whole latte more wouldnt wanna be ya !

 i smile at our little thing we do. my best friend olivia thinks its the cutest thing ever, because quite frankly it is. i run downstrairs to tell mom that baylor is coming over. she says whatever and goes back to whatever the hell she was doing. 

 ding dong  that was quick

i go and answer the door but its not my boy. its multiple boys and then shawn comes from behind me and says hey to all of them.

" yo you guys this is my stepsister california "shawn says to them. " cali this is gilinsky, jj, swazz, cameron, mathew, nash, hayes,taylor, and carter." 

" kay cool. im cali. shawn my boyfriend is coming over later to swim. just fair warning. " i say turning around going back upstairs to my room to change into my bikini. // image at top cute ikr //

ding dong

i walked down and i see baylor and shawn talking.  i try to be really quiet and then i jump on my babys back scaring the shit outta him. oops.

"holy shit cals you gave me a fucking heart attack but i missed you!" he yells holding his chest, then he turns me around so im in the front and hes holding me like a baby and we start kissing until shawn clears his throat making me blushed as we stopped. he put me down and we all went outside to the pool and i saw all the boys out their with shirts off. why am i the only girl? 

" hey you guys , since im like the only girl im inviting olivia paisley madyson hailey and some other chicks." i say pulling my phone out my bikini bottoms weird i know dont judge. i start a group message saying to come and swim that there were vv cute boys here. they all agreed immediately except for paisley because she had lunch with her dad and we all knew how important that was to her because they havent talked in for ever. 

i go and sit on the pink pool chair reserved for me duhh and put my taining lotion on my body and  lied down. i put my blue tooth on the out side speakers and turned it up to 75 and put it on my fav song only by queen nicki and drake and chris brown and lil wayne. i started rapping all the nicki parts throughout the song. i saw the girls come through the back door so i just got the alcohol out of the cabinet outside by the pool. then i wanted to take a picture with mady since we are both in cheer we decided to to do this .

 then i wanted to take a picture with mady since we are both in cheer we decided to to do this

im the one on the top and madyson is doing the split.

al the girls went to tan. we did 30 minutes on each side. we timed it. but in the last 5 minutes of tanning my back, my suns gone. what the heck? all of a sudden im being picked up by my very strong boyfriend and so are all the other girls and we all get thrown into the pool.

" OMG YOU GUYS! WE STILL HAD 5 MINUTES NOW WERE GONNA BE UNEVEN!!"  we all yelled at them at different times. ugh. 

okay so yeah thanks