Untitled Part 1

BASED ON THIS PROMPT

MARCH

"This guy is so funny," Dean muttered as he scrolled down his Tumblr page. He had started following this guy whose URL was caplovesbucky. At first he'd thought it was a girl who ran the blog, but the description said it was a guy. And he was the same age as Dean. His bio was what had caught Dean's attention in the first place.

If it's Marvel, I will blog it. I have so many ships I wouldn't even know where to start. 17 year old guy, senior in high school, just trying to stay afloat. Gamer, connoisseur of X-Men comics, huge fan of Captain America. I follow back if I like your blog. Looking for the Captain to my Bucky.

Dean was intrigued so he started following the guy's blogs. He put up the absolute funniest stuff. It didn't take him long at all to figure out that he liked the guy's tastes, and his sense of humor. There were no pics of the guy on his blog and the more Dean went through the stuff that was shared, the more he wished he knew what the guy looked like. After school he had come home and jumped on his laptop to receive a delightful surprise. The guy had followed him back! Now he was stretched out on his bed going through all of the new things the guy had posted that day. He reshared everything the guy had posted and then went back to look through anything else of interest that popped up. When he heard familiar footsteps coming up the stairs he closed his computer and set it aside. The bedroom door opened and his best friend Cas walked in.

"What took you so long to get here?" Dean asked as he sat up.

"I had a couple of things to do for my mom before she would release me. She almost made me cut the grass, but I argued that it's only March and the grass is still dead. She's basing it on the weather since it's been in the high sixties all week. To her, that means it's time to start mowing. I made her look at the grass though. She says next week." Cas groaned as he rolled his eyes. Dean snickered as he dug the controllers out for his Xbox and tossed one to Cas.

"So, what are we playing?" Dean asked him. Cas went to the shelf of games and plucked one out.

"We haven't played this in a while, and I still need to kick your ass." He sat down on the floor in front of the bed and grinned at his friend as Dean slid down from the bed to sit next to him.

"Oh, it's on, buddy!" Dean was not letting Cas beat him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean lingered on the newest post that Caplovesbucky had put up. Graphic art of Steve and Bucky embracing, tongues down one another's throats, filled his computer screen. It really was well drawn. When he scrolled down a bit he saw that it was a piece Caplovesbucky had done himself. The guy was almost as talented an artist as Cas was. His eyes slid down the lines of Bucky's chest to the jutting of his bare hip bones, where the picture cut off. He couldn't help but wonder if there was actually more to the picture, like full on sex. It made his dick twitch just thinking about it.