(CH5)

I kept playing with Bear (kittens new name) until I felt someone behind me. I was going to turn around but didn't get the chance since they injected me.
I was getting woozy letting go of the cat and turning around slightly to see uncle Simon standing with the 4 guys from earlier and all I can say at the moment was 'Holy Shit' as I fell limp.

Uncle Simons pov:
My poor Emilynn she's so beautiful, (just to give you an idea)

with her light tan skin, hair as light as Carmel and falls till it reaches under the bum, and her eyes that are as dark as the night sky

with her light tan skin, hair as light as Carmel and falls till it reaches under the bum, and her eyes that are as dark as the night sky. She looks just like her father got nothing from our side of the family, probably that's why Sarah hated her so much.
Because she looked so much like her late husband, which I truly understand, they were childhood lovers, and for her build a life around him just to have him ripped out is devastating.

Sarah couldn't handle the pain of the loss she drank, did drunks, became whoring around and the worst of all neglected her flesh and blood. She would beat the poor girl only because she breathed the same air as her most of the time.

Emi even thought she was small she understood, understood why her mother acted the way she did even thought she did she would still ask me why?

I always told Emilynn I'll get her out but I was caught up in my own personal life and being Simon Cowell i was to into life I put her off. I did go every month an the 12 of every month just to bring her food and toys. Sarah would throw away any toys of clothes I would give her but the food she ate herself. Emi even if she didn't eat as much she somehow maintains to not look as if she's being starved her ribs don't show and her cheeks aren't sunken in to much.

She always had a positive attitude with me, I knew she suffered so I knew I had to take her out of there somehow I did research and got the idea of ageplay.
Ageplay being A form of roleplay in which the player deliberately acts an age different from their own. A asked a therapist about it and said that it was very therapeutic for someone who's has suffered any type of abuse and I was all for it but I realized I couldn't do it.

I need someone to do it for me and that's when I gave up. I forgot the whole idea but then my lads from One direction my boy band that I've had almost four years for told me there biggest secret of why they gotten along so well....