(CH 22 )

We walked in and I didn't expect it

It was totallly a difference, I turned to see the boys and they were as surprised as me.

There looked like fish and there mouth opened and closed at the discovery.

I turned to see the lady she came closer to me and bended down to my height which was pretty short (5'1)   "My name is Verna, what's yours?" She said with a smile
"E-emilynn" I said quietly feeling weird talking to someone other then my daddies and uncle si.

"Oh what a pretty name, are you hungry?" She said putting a hair behind my ear

I nodded and she got up and got menus " Follow me" she said and I was following her and slowly I can hear the boys moving still surprised at everything

The place was filled with table but mostly filled with things people my age maybe bigger playing on the play sets and there was sections of painting puzzles coloring it look so fun. While looking at everything verna tapped my shoulder making me look at her, she had one of those tall things my daddies put me in the morning. I backed away as she tried lifting me up and I was backing away I felt a hand on my shoulder making me jump up and turn around.

"Papa?" I said turning to look at him tilting my head a bit curiously making the boys to gush and Liam to take a picture saying 'it'd be his new screensaver'

Louis pov:

I touched emi's shoulder smiling at her cause im sure she didn't want to sit there especially with many people here

She turned to look at me with this adorable confused face filing it a if making the boys including me to gush at her cuteness. Liam taking a picture and then all the boys askin for it. I laugh then look at the woman called verna "it's okay I'm sure Emi will feel better with her sitting on one of our laps while we feed her" I said smiling lightly at the woman.

She then turned to look at our baby and said "New Commer?" Making us all laugh

"That obvious?" Said Liam while the others kept laughing verna joining us