C

To commemorate the hundredth chapter, someone suggested I do 100 facts about Panic! at the Disco, so... here it is!

Lmao, I probably mentioned half of these in previous chapters.

1) Brendon's favourite things (apart from music) are sex, weed, and movies.

2) If he had to listen to only one album from any artist for the rest of his life, it would be Whitesea.

3) He loves sandwiches.

4) His favourite quote is: "When you try hard is when you die hard." - Kanye West

5) Every time he performs at Denver, he sings "If you smoke weed let me know," (instead of "if you love me let me go,")

6) Panic! were originally a Blink-182 cover band.

7) They got their name from a Name Taken song, Panic. The line of the song went, “Panic at the disco, sat back and took it so slow," and Ryan Ross added the exclamation mark to make it snazzier.

8) Brendon used to work at Tropical Smoothie Café to pay the rent for his band's practice space.

9) There, he would sing anything customers requested for tips.

10) Ryan Ross was supposed to be the lead singer.

11) When Brendon was 17-years-old, his parents kicked him out of their house for abandoning his religion. He declared himself an atheist after realizing the hypocrisy he thought the Mormon religion represented.

12) The band was formed in Summerlin, Las Vegas, which is also where the members were raised.

13) Ryan Ross and Spencer Smith were the original founders of Panic!.

14) Their first studio album, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, went double platinum.

15) The original band members were Brendon (lead singer), Ryan (guitarist), Spencer (drummer) and Brent Wilson (bassist). Brent was fired for being irresponsible, and was replaced in 2006 by Jon Walker. Jon and Ryan then left the band in 2009 because of creative differences with Brendon and Spencer. In early 2015, Spencer announced that he was leaving the band.

16) They have five studio albums: A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, Pretty. Odd., Vices & Virtues, Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die! and Death Of A Bachelor.

17) Panic! at the Disco has been active for over a decade.

18) They are signed to Fueled By Ramen.

19) Victorious is Brendon's favourite song to perform.

20) Brendon has no idea what his next tattoo is going to be- maybe something with a naked mermaid.

21) He hates his fans calling themselves 'trash'; it's "degrading" in his opinion.

22) Brendon shortened Panic!'s song titles over the years because he kept forgetting them.

23) They are known for their amazing music videos.

24) Brendon's confused by the nickname 'Beebo', which is a mixture of his first name and middle name (Brendon Boyd). He thinks it should be 'Breebo'.

25) His favourite colour is cerulean.

26) His favourite ice cream flavour is Rocky Road.

27) When asked why Impossible Year was written, Brendon responded: "Sometimes everything comes to a head and seems all too overwhelming. And Impossible Year was written in that moment."