(3)Meet Natsu

Juvia's POV:

"What is New York?" Juvia looked at Gray-sama weirdly. "Oh,New York is a city." "City? Whats that?" "Well it's like village but much bigger." "Oohhh Juvia understands and she will come with Gray-sama!" Juvia said while hugging her tails. "I'm glad and Juvia..." "Hai?" "Can i touch your tails?" "Oh,sure." Juvia said and letted go of her tails then Gray-sama grabbed and hugged them." Wow soooooooo fluffy!!!!" Gray-sama said while rubbing his cheek against Juvia's tails."A-arigato." "Okay let's go Juvia." Gray-sama said and started to walk. "Hai!" Juvia said and runned next to Gray-sama."Where are we going now Gray-sama?" "To my bestfriend Natsu and others." "M-more humans??" Juvia stopped walking. "No,no,no they won't hurt you I promise." Gray-sama said taking Juvia's hands. "What if th-" "They won't I promise. I will always protect you." "H-hai..." juvia then hugged Gray-sama,Gray-sama was shocked at first but then hugged back. Juvia started to wag its tail and sniff Gray-sama."Gray-sama smells nice." Gray-sama blushed. "A-arigato.let's it's almost night." "Hai!" After couple of minutes walking. "Oi Gray where were you!!??? I was lookin everywh-...............................................Eh?Eeeeehhhhhh????!!!!! Gray who is this???!!!" Juvia quickly hid behind Gray-sama.

Gray's POV:

Juvia hid behind me and hugged me. She started to shake and i felt something wet. She is crying?! "NATSU STOP YELLING DON'T YOU SEE THAT SHE IS SCARED!!???"I turned around and hugged her. "Shh everything is okay..." She is still shaking. "Umm... I'm really sorry miss and Gray.... I didn't mean to do anything bad...." "I-it's okay." Said Juvia. "Okay Natsu." "What is going on here?" One of people who came with us asked. Then all of them came.I saw all of them blushing. "Oh my Mavis..." Blood was coming from their nose's. I followed where they was looking..............They was looking at naked Juvia!!!!!!!!! "YOU MOTHER FU*KERS!!" I punched all of them in a jaw. "Beautiful...."They said in unison. I hugged Juvia. "DON'T YOU DARE TO LOOK AT HER SHE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE!!!!" I shouted. "G-gray-sama..." "Gray did you just said that she is yours?" "I did?" "Yup." I started to blush. "Juvia let's get you dressed." I said pulling Juvia in my tent. "Hmm let's see...aha! Here!!" I pulled out blue dress,blue hat,black panties and black bra. "Why does Gray-sama has this?" I blushed. "I made it..." "Really it's beautiful." "Arigato..."She started to dress up. Sh*t this is turning me on. I lookef at her she was putting bra on. Sh*t I think I will cum. Uff i didn't...Thank Mavis..."Juvia is done!" I looked at her. She was beautiful...

 She was beautiful

"You're beautiful." Sh*t I just said it. "Arigato." "And it's hiding your ears and tails." "Hai. Arigato..." She said and then hugged me.I hugged back. Then we fell asleep.......