(4)Swimming

Gray's POV:

I woke up and saw that Juvia isnt there. I walked out of my tent and saw Juvia naked sitting on the ground. "GAH!? Juvia why are you naked?!" "Huh? Oh good morning Gray-sama. Because its hot." "That doesnt matter!! Put on clothes!" "No." "Juvia..." "Gray-sama why is being naked bad?" "It isnt but you cant be naked in public." "But here are just Gray-sama and Juvia. Everybody is still sleeping." "So being naked in front of me is okay?" "Hai!" "Why?!" "Because Juvia has feeling that we are like husband and wife..." I blushed like tomato but she was just smiling.
"H-husband a-and w-wife, huh?" She nodded. "O-oh.....I see....." "Does Gray-sama wanna go swimming with Juvia?" "S-sure." "Yay! Follow Juvia." I started to follow her. Husband and wife huh...... After couple of minutes of walking we came in front of a beautiful water fall.

"Wow

"Wow..." "Does Gray-sama like it?" "Hai! O*O" "Okay then lets go!" Juvia jumped in water. "Umm wait how will I swim in clothes." "Hmm.... Gray-sama Juvia knows!! Take off clothes like Juvia!" "B-but thats embrassing..." "Oh come on Gray-sama....please for Juvia...." She said with puppy eyes. Ugh.... why is she so cute!! "Fine." I took off my clothes and covered myself. "See it isnt so bad!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me in water. "O-oi!" We laughed and started to splash. Juvia jumped on me but I caugh her by her waist. We started at each others eyes. We both leaned in. Her hands are going around my neck and her tails are already wrapped around my body pulling me closer to her. One of my hand is on her right cheek and other one is under her ass supporting her. We closed our eyes. I can feel her breath on my lips. Just a bit more... We kissed. Our kiss started to be longer. We started to do franch kiss. Oh Mavis... This feels great...I love her so much... We pulled back and breath hard."Gray-sama..." "Yeah?" "Next time lets make babies!!" "Scary!!"