-24-

Ariel~ 

Today I got Mya to go to school we was chillingggggg all Monday-Wednesday so I got her to school on Thrusday close to the week ending so that's not so bad I guess. But we walked to school today listen to some music PANDA yoooo we don't know what he be saying but Panda and he be talking about some Fanta soda likeee anybody can put anything on the radio these days as long as we got a beat that anybody can dance to and make it into a challenge. I had a feeling today some bad was going to happen all of the sudden but I don't know what but I always get that feeling and nun really happen except for maybe one of my friends didn't get a good grade on a quiz or test. But this time it was a serious feeling that didn't go away. 

Mya~

Today I'm going to school I should be good as long as I don't see Jayden or  as long as he doesn't try to talk to me in class like frfr I really did like him and I thought he liked me but I guess not bruh I'm getting that Rolex back shoottttt. So we're walking to school listening to music and like 2 ambulances fly past us to school and a news truck I didn't know what was going on me and Ariel looked at each other and we started to runnnn all the way to school when we got there our hearts dropped we busted into tears everyone else was in tears too. Even the person driving the car and her daughter was crying and kept apologizing. 

Ariel and Mya~

*yelling* AMIR GOT HIT BY A CAR  

Ariel~

Ik some bad was going to happen but not this bad I gotta go talk to Aniyah or Nasir and see what happened I'm so...............

Ariel and Mya talking to Aniyah~ 

Ariel- What happened 

Aniyah- okay it was Me, Amir, Jayden,Nasir we were crossing the street when Amir was talking to Jayden and was like why was he cheating on Mya and he was like because Mya was too much and she just ugly and has a bad personality and Amir got mad because you know that's like y'all bestfriend since y'all were babies and then Jayden was like I actually don't like Ariel either always feeling herself and she get on my nerves with all the time she got to spend with Mya Amir got madder and was like what how can you talk about them when you the one that's messed up with all this stuff in your head you always trying to be Mr. Perfect in the group at first I never liked you I should've stayed that way you know for someone who's soo perfect you make hella mistakes like...... Then Jayden got mad and pushed Amir in the street while there was a car coming and next thing you know he flew in the air and is just laying there. 

Ariel~ 

So wait your telling me that this is Jayden's fault

Aniyah~

Yes yes I am 

Ariel~ 

Oh nah where he at I finna ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ariel~

As I look for Jayden they putting Amir on the stretch bed and my eyes grew some more tears I was so sad so went on with my day sad and not talking I only talked to Mya but she barely talked as well I just wanted school to be over but guess who I saw Jayden I was finna beat that ash so here's what I said

Jayden and Me~

Me- hey Jayden

Jayden- heyyyyy AAAriii.....

Me- yu funny don't act fake now ik you don't like me and cool I never liked you but yu messed up my whole day and you also messed with 2 of the most important people in my life and you hurt the most of them what's wrong with you what's going through your head right now you get on my nerves and trust me when I'm finished with you you'll be on the Stretch bed 

My movement~

I was throwing left and rights and uppercut I was going Hamm when I was finished he was out cold and I left because we were at home not a school but I went to the hospital but then I saw Mya go to Jayden and snatch that Rolex off his wrist and snapped the mess out of him I was like dammmmmm like off of Fridayyy ayeeee I'm cheesy