-27-

So all the sudden I'm chilling in the house right ? Then I suddenly hear the door open it was my mom of course I'm just watching the NBA because me and Deontae made a Bet on who was gonna win and lose . So far I'm winning the bet so far but anyways back to my mom she's walking up the steps and opens my door and gives me a big tail hug out of no where. It wasn't those hugs when she was just trying feel on me it was an actual daughter mother hug. Boiii was I shocked anyway she still is hugging me and starts bursting into tears and I'm about confused . She calms down and tells me to sit down she talking about some , " Hey babes sorry I have been treating you the I have been and while I was away I found out that I have been treating you terribly wrong and I feel really bad I'm supposed to be your mother an even yeah I like the opposite gender then you but the way I treat you when I was with Crystal was totally wrong when she said things about you I should've said something because she doesn't have the right to be talking about my daughter like that specially not in my house at all. I wanna start being here for you when your having school related problems or just anything in general and I wanna spend more time with you because what we have needs to last forever even though life doesn't at all . So I have took measures into my own hands I came home earlier and wanted to talk to you about how you felt so we can get through stuff together as a family so we can have our clique back for sure." "Now I know you will have to think about this whole situation and conversation so whenever your ready to fix our relationship and talk I'm ready. Crystal isn't welcomed back in here until I see that she respects you as a young women in this house and she treats you like she will care for you or have a strong relationship with you. I know I made some terrible decisions and your dad left us and the way I act isn't really how I should so imma fix it and then when I get it straighten our relationship is gonna smack everybody in the face . They won't be ready for it they will be shocked as ever now go ahead and sleep on this and let me know when your ready to talk I love you Ariel and I want you to always remember that."