-28-

Wowwwww...Don't even know where to start my mom wants to talk to me Ariel and she said sorry plus she broke up with Crystal bruhhhh. Ughhh man was I shocked like swear to bob I am. I guess she really wants to talk to me omg if I get my old mom back bruh Imma be Litty. But is this a for right now sorry or forever sorry or does she want something from me . She got me hyped up about talking to her haven't did that in forever omg . Anyways time for school I gotta walk my outfit poppin I guess I can say . I just have a lot to think about ohh yea I won the bet so Deontae is the one that has to make the announcement Andys coming . That's what he gets thinking my team sucks when his team does apparently since they lost terribly 47 to 0 ouuuu i was litty we blew them out of the water. Anyways walking to school and I see Jayden and Mya lookin as happy as could be but she told me she didn't have a buddy at the bus stop . I saw them holding hands and everything bruh she better tell me what's going on I wanna know. Anyways more importantly my ninja Amir and Aniyah bruh they so cute specially now that he hurt and the bae is following him to help him . So cute I swear to bob if they break up imma break the both of them. So I'm walking into to school and wave to Mya and she was looking deadly in my face and didn't wave back so I'm thinking okay she ain't see me I'll speak when we get in class . But when I spoke she ain't say nothing back so she was basically avoiding me I was confused I went up to her and said " Hey baby cakes I tried to speak but you ain't no speak back ?" , she said " Oh I saw your speak I just don't wanna talk to you anymore sorry you can't be Mya best friend no more so please leave me alone since you wanna talk but act like your not my friend." Me in the head I'm all types of confused because I wasn't expecting that but what I'm trying figure out more importantly  who said that I was talking about Mya cause I won't why would I do that I used to take baths with that girl why would I suddenly talk about her . Huh, strange but it's Gucci since she doesn't  want to believe me and stuff I'll worry about that later for right now I already have enough stuff on my mental .