C11: Competition

So much amazing feedback! I love you guys so much! I've been sick for a few days, but I was able to catch up with some stories I've been reading, so that's a plus! I've also had the same fucking song in my head for like four days! Uhhggg! But other than that everything has been lovely as hell. Hope you guys have a good weekend! Baii lovelies! (p.s. Cry and Russ stream tonight! :3 Be there or be square! c: )

~TheLonelyShadow~

We ran in to the carnival and looked around. There were so many rides I wanted to go on! "Here, Mary!",Ryan said while handing me a bracelet. "What's this?",I asked as he put it around my wrist and handed two others to Ken and Felix.

"This is so you can ride all the rides they have here.",he explained. I think my eyes grew as big as my head. I never knew these existed! I can do fucking everything! I wrapped my arms around Ryan and gave his a hug.

"Thank you so much!",I said. He just laughed and pulled all of us to the nearest game.

"I'm gonna win all the games!",Felix stated. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "What you think you can beat me?",he asked.

"Oh, I know I can beat you.",I state. "Damn,",Ryan said,"Dat sass!"

"Is that a challenge?",Felix asked.

"Hell yeah it is!",I said smirking. "Fine then!",Felix said,"But I get to pick what we're doing!". I nod and look at all the game stands around us. "I pick this one!",Felix yelled. I turned around and saw it was a classic carnival game. It was the ring game where you have to toss it on a certain amount of bottles to win.

I walked over to Felix while cracking my knuckles. "Get ready to get your ass kick, friend.",I said. He gasped. "Ryan, your friend actually thinks she's going to win!",he yelled.

Ryan smiled towards me and answered,"Dude, she is going to win. I can just tell." Felix gasped again. "If I win you have to...",I said while thinking,"A bracelet with 3 charms."

"Why three?",Felix asked. "Because I made three new friends today!",I explained.

"You are so adorable!",Felix said, pinching my cheek. I swatted his hand away. "Can we start the game now?",Ken asked,"I wanna see this go down!". Ryan laughed. "Ok guys, I get to go first!,"Felix said.

Felix walked up to the front and grabbed 6 rings. He threw the first one. And it landed on a bottle. "Hey if I win, I mean when I win, I want you to buy me a new pair of headphones!",Felix explained. I shook my head.

"That cocky-ness of yours will be your downfall.",I said as he got two more rings on the bottles. I felt hands on my shoulders and looked behind me. "You are a very sassy person arn't you?",Ryan asked. I just laughed, not arguing back, I knew it was true.

"Fuck!",Felix yelled. I guess he missed the last ring. "My turn!",I said excitedly.