C24: Coming Out

There we go! And thus begins some shipment! Guys, let me just say, I am too tired! I stayed up for the entire Creature livestream and just laughed until I passed out! :P Plus I listen to music everytime I write a chapter, so I continually wrote what I heard. And I did that like five fucking times! Jesus, I'm an idiot! Anyway, enough of my ramblings! Votes and comments are appreciated! Love you guys! Baii Lovelies!

~TheLonelyShadow~

Ryan and I walked inside the hospital's emergency area just in time to hear Felix's name get called. "Let's go, sir.",said the nurse,"Your friends can come in as soon as your nose is checked and stitched up." Felix stood up and followed the nurse down the hallway and to a separate room.

I sat next to Ken as Ryan left to the restroom. He looked so depressed. "Dude, what's wrong?",I asked. Ken's eyes stayed on the floor. "Can I tell you something and you promise not to tell anyone?",he asked. "Of course!",I answered. Ken sighed and ran his hand through his curly hair. His bear hat was tightly held in his left hand.

"I think I'm in love with Felix.",he whispered. "Wow, really? How do you know?",I asked. He shook his head as if to get rid of unwanted memories. "I've been friends with Felix for a long time. And I've never felt this way until he came to stay with me after him and Marzia broke up.",Ken explained,"Then that night at the carnival, when he was flirting with you, I was so angry. But I knew I could do nothing about it. I just..." His voice began to tremble.

I gave Ken a hug and rubbed small circles in his back to help him stop shaking. "I just need to tell him before its to late.",Ken finished. I gave him a small smile. "I would love to help you of you want.",I. told him. "Thanks for not reacting badly, Mary. I still need to tell Ryan, but I'm going to wait awhile.",he said. "Of course not! I don't care if you gay or not, as long as you are you! The one and only Ken.",I said.

He gave me one more hug and rested back in his chair. "Excuse me, Mary? Will you follow me please? You are the first Mr.Kjellberg has requested to see.",she announced. I nodded and turn to Ken before following.

"Ryan's going to be mad for me going alone, but this is the perfect time for you to tell him and for me to talk to Felix.",I said. Ken nodded and gave me a sad smile. I gave him a small thumbs up and started to follow the nurse.

The nurse opened the door and closed it after I stepped into the room. I walked up to Felix and grimaced when I saw his face. He had stitches up and down his nose. His face was a light purple and yellow color and his left eye was swollen.

He looked at me and shook his head. "Don't worry I'm okay.",he stated. I crossed my arms. "You think I actually care? Felix I already told you, before this entire fiasco happened! I like you, but not like that! I'm in love with Ryan and you fucking pulled this shit!",I yelled. Tears formed in his eyes and his head fell down.

"I just continue to think about you, I can't help it.",he whispered. I fucking snapped after I heard him say that. "Don't you even say that! Do you know how much fucking pain your causing Ken right now? He is crying over you! Because you can't get it through your fucking thick ass skull that I don't love you more than just a friend! Ken is absolutely head over heels for you and here you are being a huge insensitive prick!",I yelled.

"Wait, Ken loves me?",he asked. I rolled my eyes. "Isn't it obvious?",I said. I took a deep breath and sat down in the chair next to the table. "I'm sorry, Felix. I shouldn't have shouted at you. I do care that you got hurt, but you have to promise me to not do anything like that again.",I said.

Felix starred at the wall. "Felix?",I asked. He shook his head. "Oh, sorry, Mary.",Felix said,"I promise."

I nodded my head. "Thank you.",I said,"I'm going to send Ken in, okay? You guys have some stuff to talk about."