Chapter XXXIII

◇◇◇

This chapter is dedicated to CatrinaLukas.

I love you all guys and thank you for reading my book.

This is unedited, sorry for the mistakes and wrong grammars Im like sleep drunk right now 😴

◇◇◇

/ t h i r t y t h r e e /

I didn't know that George was serious as fuck. As we were walking out the door he tripped on the steps because he was wearing heels.

He even had a wig and a purple dress to commit some more. Axle and I just walked pass him because we were secretly laughing at him.

"Axle seriously, you wont help a lady out?" George, I mean Georgia said while tripping on the driveway.

"I thought you were independent Georgia." Axle said as he guided me inside of the car and went to the other side.

George took off the heels and held it in his fingers, letting it dangle off while he was running, looking like an idiot. Axle opened the door for him and George winked back at him. Axle shuddered then went inside of the car.

We were in the middle of traffic while George suddenly spoke. "Hey guys, Can we maybe, like, go back again. I look ridiculous. You guys aren't real friends. You're letting me out like this?!" George said, going back to his real voice and forwarding himself to look at both of us.

"Well, You are our friend and we will accept you for who you are-"

"I am not gay." George shouted out.

"-we know you are gay and we will love you even if you are like that-"

"Again, I am not gay!" George furiously said while running his fingers through his hair.

"Okay, okay." Axle said while raising his hands up as if surrendering, he then mumbled "Whatever you say Georgia." Apparently George heard that because his hands were suddenly on Axle's neck but Axle was still laughing while I was freaking out.

"Stop it guys!" I shouted at to them while George still continued but Axle was still laughing which made George more mad. George stopped when the green light flashed at us and sulked at the back. I even heard him mutter 'Im not gay'.

I would've laughed but I thought it was rude to laugh, I laughed anyways. Axle laughed too but George was acting like a little kid that was taken to the doctors instead of being taken to disneyland as promised.

We went to some restaurant that I didn't know of. Apparently Axle is like a walking GPS and he knows everything around here, well, of course he's like the freaking Alpha here and he should probably know about everything.

Don't mind my last statement actually. This is the first time that I actually get to eat in a restaurant within the pack territory. Usually we eat at the nearby human town.

We entered the restaurant doors and everyone was looking at us. I don't know whether I should blame Axle or George for all of the staring.

Axle held his head up high while George held his head down. Me? I was hiding behind of them both, it did help that they were both tall so they hid me pretty well.

A waitress then hurriedly guided us to our seat. We were seated at the less crowded place of the restaurant and then we were given a menu.

I looked at the menu and everything seemed like they tasted good but I was craving for some macaroni and cheese. I want a big bowl of it.

"I'll have a steak with mash potatoes on the side and Lalix would like to have a macaroni and cheese in a big bowl." Axle said while putting the menu down.

"But sir we don't have macaroni and cheese on the menu-" Axle looked at the waitress and she suddenly bowed her head and silently agreed.

"But what about me?" George said while looking at Axle as if he was gonna die if he didn't order anything.

"Give him some water."

Then did I saw George's world fall apart it was like he was gonna cry. His eyes turned red and he was giving Axle the 'puppy dog eyes'. Axle looked at him and sighed.

"Give him a bowl of macaroni and cheese too." Axle said while rolling his eyes. George fistbumped his self and cheered while I just laughed at him.

How the hell did he know that I wanted macaroni and cheese? I looked at Axle and he winked at me.

This damn bitch can read my mind! Get out of my head Axle! Axle then laughed and said "I'll think about it later babe."

While we were waiting for the food Axle and George fought about whats better, football or basketball. George was a big football fan while Axle was a big basketball fan but they both liked baseball.

I looked at my surroundings and saw Axle's pack members, they were not as mean as I thought they would've looked. I was expecting them to be mostly men but I saw many families around here and their kids looked really cute!

I was too busy thinking that I didn't notice the food being served. "Thank you." Axle said to the waitress, she bowed her head in response to Axle.

I devoured the bowl of Macaroni and cheese. It did help that I didn't eat much of breakfast awhile ago or else I wouldn't have finished this at all, I would feel guilty if that happened. Who would waste great food? Nobody.

Axle looked at me and pointed at my chin. I touched it and I didn't feel anything so I looked at him confused. He grabbed a table napkin and wiped something off of my face, I suddenly blushed because of that. Stop it Lalix.

"Eeeww, stop doing that." George said while eating his macaroni and cheese. Axle rolled his eyes and drank his water.

"You guys are making me feel like Im such a third wheel, you are not great friends. Ten out of ten would not friend again." He said while finishing off his macaroni and cheese. Axle laughed at him while I was still blushing and I was hiding it by drinking my lemonade.

"Let's go?" George said while smiling at both of us. He had cheese everywhere and he didn't even bother to take the bright pink lipstick off causing it to be smudged everywhere too.

He's a hot mess.

Literally.

◇◇◇

/ n o t e /

I hope you guys liked the chapter. Im personally not proud of it 😂 but the next chapter is gonna be about their wedding! Its like 3 in the morning right now, Im sorry that this came out a bit late.

P. S. I always forget this but I finally remembered it now. THANK YOU FOR ADDING MY STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY AND TO YOUR READING LISTS! 😘😘

Gooooddddbyeeeeee