New Girl, New Troubles

Shay's POV

"Why on earth did coach push us that hard? I mean I know next game is important but that was ridiculous" Riker said, collapsing on top of a bed that I didn't recognise. "You got a new roommate Shay?" Zack said, falling face first onto Fabians bed. "No shit Sherlock." I said whilst grabbing a clean shirt. "Get your lazy arses up, I want food." "Ah I was wondering where you wandered off to Jason." I said. "I was checking out the girl who's just moved in. she's mighty fine, I'll tell you that. Complete 10." "So, she's completely out of your league then?" Zack muttered from under the pillow. "Nah, recon she'd most definitely be willing to crawl into my bed if I asked." Was Jason's response. "This I have to see." I said and we all followed Jase out to see this new girl.

"-U Until we can get you one on the girl's floor you will be sharing with Fabian and Shay. Your trunk is already in the room." Trudy said. "Wait, does this mean what I think it means?" Riker said. I was too busy trying to listen to what Trudy was saying to bother looking where I was going. "Watch where your-" I started to say but was quickly interrupted. "If you didn't have your head so far up your own arse then maybe you would have seen me." That was the thanks I got for making sure she didn't make out with the floor. "Maybe if you opened your eyes you would be able to see what is in front of you." I made sure to keep an eye on her while she was getting up with case in hand. Before I had the chance to watch Jason make a fool out of himself she was already walking down the hall.

"I can't believe I didn't even get the chance to try and talk to her." Jason muttered with his head down, walking towards my room. "It would have been a sight." Zack commented. "Oh no you don't, it's my room. I'm going in first." I said shoving Jason out of the way. "I can't believe she's such a bitch, thinks Shay is just gonna fall right at her feet. I don't think so hunny." Amber said barging past us. "Just give her time Amber." Was Nina's response. "Wonder what that was about?" Riker questioned as I opened the door to my room. "Shay, trade houses with me." Jason said. I just laughed at him. "not a chance mate. Not matter how much you beg I'm not giving this room up now." I walked over to bed and sat down. "Don't let me stop you from moving, I mean it will be nice without seeing your face every morning." This is gonna be a long year, I can just tell by her attitude. "She's gonna give Trixie a run for her money." Riker said and I think something in me died when she giggled at him. "Forget Trixie, she's gonna give you a run for your money." Zack finally pitched in.

"Jase, Riker, Zack, I love you and all but give me some space." I said in the hopes of getting rid of my best friends. The three of them had a wicked look in their eyes and before I knew it I was at the bottom of a pile on. "I don't think we introduced ourselves, I'm Jason, that's Riker and Mr quite over there is Zack." Jason introduced. "Now that formalities are over, come join the fun." Riker continued. She just laughed and walked towards the door. "I'm not into all that, but you guys have fun." With that the door closed behind her. "You lucky fucker." Jason yelled. "Oh she so wanted you." I said laughing at him. "Now go clear off, you all stink." I said, finally managing to chase them out of the room. "She will be mine." Jason yelled from the other side of the door. I just laughed and turned to look at the bed that would be now occupied by a girl. This would definitely be an interesting year.