Well That Was An Eventful Morning....

Jacqueline's POV 

As soon as I felt myself becoming conscious, all I could hear was snoring and not the light, cute kind either. I'm talking loud and scary and it happened to be coming from both of my room mates. Guys are the worst, I'm telling you. I quietly checked my phone only to find that it was still only 6 am. I silently groaned and made the tough decision to go and get dressed. I picked up my uniform but decided to make a few changes. Instead of the plain black tights I was wearing black laced ones, as they are my favourite, a lot of bracelets and I had on my favourite black Dr. Martins. I placed the outfit onto my bed and quietly went to the bathroom to change and on the way bumped into a shocked looking Jerome.

"I'd say ladies first but pretty sure I have a bigger dick than you do." I said closing the bathroom door behind me. To say that shower was much needed was an understatement. I wrapped my fluffy towel around myself and tied my hair into a messy bun to keep it out of my face. I didn't have the energy to apply a lot of makeup so I went with concealer to hide the dark circles under my eyes, some mascara and I applied eyeliner to my upper and lower waterline. I hadn't even finished applying my mascara when a very loud thumping on the door interrupted me. I opened the door to see an annoyed looking Jerome and Alfie. "Next time use the bathroom on your own floor, why are you even here?" Jerome grumbled with slightly tired but wide eyes. "Well... Heaven didn't want me, and hells afraid I'll take over." I said before retreating back to my room.

As I walked in, I saw a tired looking Fabian rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and a very shirtless still asleep looking Shay. "Morning Fabian." I said. He quickly looked at me with wide eyes then looked over to Shay who quietly mumbled something before turning onto his chest. He didn't meet my eyes after he'd checked to see if Shay was still asleep. "Oh thank god, you need to be more careful you don't want to wake him up and where are your clothes?" I mumbled a quite sarcastic apology before pointing to my bed. He briefly nodded whilst continuing to stare at the floor.

"What? Never seen a girl in a towel before?" I teased him before an idea popped into my head. I quietly placed my makeup bag and my pyjamas onto my bed before turning on my heels so that I was facing Shay's bed. I quietly walked over to one side of his bed. "What the hell do you think you are doing? You heard what I said; he is going to murder you." Fabian said dramatically. I shook my head at him before slowly climbing onto Shay's bed where he had now turned onto his back again. I placed one leg over his waist but didn't put any of my weight on him because one) he would probably wake up and two) because I only want to scare the poor guy not break his ribs with my weight. I turned my head towards Fabian who was looking quite shocked, when I suddenly felt myself being pulled down on top of Shay's stomach. "Trying to scare me?" Oh god, his morning voice could have made me melt right then and there.

"Depends, did it work?" I said while tugging on my lower lip. "No, it didn't. Though I think if I mention this to Jason he would be quite disappointed." He said with a smirk. "Urm Jacqueline? You might want to get dressed before someone walks in." Fabian said in a concerned tone. I nodded and went to reply but was cut off. "Jacqueline huh?" I just then realised that I didn't introduce myself to Shay yesterday. "Wait so there is nothing under this?" Shay said playing with the edge of my towel.

I shook my head but kept a tight grip on the front of the towel so it didn't fall. However, luck was never on my side. Shay tugged the edge of my towel and I could feel it falling, I kept my hand over the front but this also meant that my back was on display with the towel pooling just above my butt. I held the towel in place whilst I turned to Fabian. "Getting a show there Fabian?" He just nodded whilst keeping his eves on my back. "You have a tattoo." He stated with wide eyes. "Yeah I have a few." I replied. I then felt Shay's arms move and before I knew it, I was facing Fabian with Shay tracing the intricate detail on my back.

After a few minutes of silence, we heard a knock on the door. I quickly jumped of Shay's bed, not really caring if anyone saw anything I mean they were bound to at some point and turned to face the wall to adjust my towel and then threw the closest thing to me on which happened to be an old worn out Nirvana shirt over the towel. I quickly walked to my bed just as Fabian opened the door and Nina and Amber walked in. "Hey we just came to see if Jacqueline survived the night." Nina said and I groaned. "Please call me Jack I hate Jacqueline." I replied. "Now I don't really have time for this so if you don't mind."

I continued once I checked the time on my phone to see that it was now 8 am and school started at nine. They both nodded and turn to leave when Amber turned back around. "Jack, where did you get that shirt?" She questioned and I suddenly had a large lump in my throat. I knew the shirt had belonged to Shay because it was on his side of the room. "Yeah, where did you get that shirt?" Shay mimicked his voice full of amusement. "You sound better with your mouth closed, Shay." Amber demanded then turned back to face me. "Really it's awful, we are going to have to go shopping to get you some new clothes to wear for bed." She continued. I stood up, the towel long forgotten as it fell to the floor luckily the shirt was long enough to reach mid-thigh. "Okay Amber." I said as I lead her out the door with her still complaining about the clothes I wore. "take a seat with the rest of the bitches waiting for me to give a fuck." I said before closing the door in her face. I turned to face Shay and Fabian where there was a minute of silence before the three of us burst out laughing at Ambers promise and complaints.

Knowing that I couldn't really leave the room without being questioned by everyone, I had to get changed in the room with Fabian and Shay. Thank god I learned a few tricks whilst living in the orphanage. I started off by putting my underwear, tights and skirt on under Shay's shirt and under the cover of my bed. Then I stood up to face my wardrobe and opened the doors to use as a cover so I wasn't seen. I then slipped my arms out of the shirt and put on my bra and long sleeve shirt. Once I had finished I turned to face Fabian and Shay who were already dressed waiting for me. "What trickery do you use?" Fabian questioned as we gathered our things and headed to the kitchen where Shay grabbed himself and Fabian some toast and myself an apple. We continued to make our way to school, laughing at the events that had happened this morning. 

Jacqueline's back tattoo 

Perrie Edwards as Ryan Carter - age 16

Hope you enjoy this chapter, it is longer than I thought it would be but I'm happy with the way that it turned out. Let me know in the comments what you think 

lots of love 

Whispear xxxxxxxxx