Falling for Marina

"Shaye?!..." I hear Lana saying as she shakes my arm. "What?" I say rudely. "Do you feel better?" She asks. "Not really.." I say as I put my hands over my eyes. I feel like crying again, but I feel as I don't have any tears left in me. " please don't cry. I hate seeing you like this, you used to be so happy, " Lana says. "I know, I just can't believe she did this to me... Was with me all this time, at the same time had a boyfriend.. " I says trying to hold back tears. "I know.. It felt perfect, the way she lied, you believed her. You loved her..." Lana said knowing exactly how I felt, she is my best friend, and always will be. I swear she knows me better than I know myself. "I did.. Lana I think I'm ready to move on.. Go back into the world. I'm sick of feeling like shit." I say. I've been in my apartment for the past two weeks, all I've done is sleep, and eat. Heartbreak hurts. "I'm going to take you somewhere.. Don't worry," she says as she gives me a big cheeky smile. "Where?" I ask her. "It might take us a while to get there but it will be worth it! Go get dressed, do something with yourself, god." Lana said jokingly. "Alright bitch!" I say continuing with Lana's joke as I get up and head to my bedroom. I put on some purple pants and a tight Lady Gaga shirt, Gaga always taught me to not give a fuck about what people think about me. Even though we're in the same industry, she is still my Idol and good friend. I have got several calls and texts from Gaga to see how I I was doing. She is the sweetest thing. I sat there in deep thought for a moment staring at nothing, then Lana comes in and says "What the hell are you doing? Staring at the wall? You are a weird one my dear." She finishes with a giggle. "Sorry I was just thinking...." I say. "Well, we need to do something with your hair and face.. Come here!" She says and walks to the bathroom that is connected to my bedroom. "I will be your makeup artist! And hair dresser!" She says staring at me. "Have fun!" I say with a smile, it's been a while since I've smiled, Lana always makes me much happier! "A smile! You just smiled! Your coming back!!" Lana yells. "Woah! Scream in my ear, why don't you? Haha" I say and we both begin to laugh. She leans in and hugs me really tight and I return her warm hug. "I love you Shaye! That's all that matters, okay?" She says during the hug. "Okay, I love you too, Lana!" I say as we let out of the hug. She finishes my hair and makeup, and I look amazing, definitely better than I would look as if I would have done it myself. "Thanks Lans!" I say. We walk out of my apartment and we head out of the building. "You want to know where we're going now?" Lana asks me as we get in her car. "Yes please." I answer. "The airport..." She says. "Uhhh, why!?" I ask her. "You'll see," she says and looks at me with that big smile on her face. We are walking in the airport and Lana grabs my arm and runs, "Lana what are you doing!?!" I ask very loudly. "First of all, running from the paparazzi before they see you and make up a crazy story of us being together, second, our flight is about to board!" She says quickly. I stop and pull her back and she turns and looks me in the eyes, "Lana? Where the fuck are we going?" I say surprisingly calm. "London...."