Chapter 18

A couple days go by and Marina hasn't felt the best. I do all I can to keep her happy. I wake up early and leave Marina sleeping. I get dressed and head out. I leave the house in my car and start driving to the store. Everyone is out on their morning run with their dogs. I wave to a few people who notice me. And soon cameras are out... I get to the store and walk in.. I buy Marina flowers and cupcakes. I leave that store and go into a near Starbucks.. I buy two coffees, one for me and one for Marina. I walk out the door and I hear a familiar voice yell my name. I look up looking for who said it. I don't see anyone so I continue walking to my car. I unlock it and open the door. I set the drinks in the cup holders and I hear my name again. This time much closer, I turn around to see one of my great friends, Brooke Candy. "Oh my god! Brooke!!" I say excited and give her a hug. "I haven't seen you in a while! What's up?" She says. I want to tell her everything, but then again I better not.. "Quite a lot lately!" I answer. "Pretty busy with your new wife, huh?" "Yep!" "Well I'll see you later! We should hang sometime!" She says. "Yea! I'll text you! See you!" I say and get in my car. I drive home.. I walk into the house with the things I bought Marina.. I set the cupcakes and coffees on the counter and take the flowers upstairs to our bedroom. I walk in our room, Marina is no longer in bed so I walk into the bathroom to find her in the bathtub.. "Hey babe!" I say and smile at her. "Hi love! Where did you go?" She asks me. "To get you a few things..." I say an pull the flowers I bought her out from behind my back. I give her flowers all the time, but I always get a surprised reaction out of her. I hand them to her and sit next to the bathtub. "How are you feeling?" I ask her. "Better.." She says. " you wanna know something?" I ask her. "What?" She asks. "You're cute!" I say smiling and she blushes and looks down. I push her chin up softly and kiss her slowly. Her lips are soft and sweet. I want more, but can't... I bring the cupcakes and coffee upstairs on a tray. I take my clothes of and get into the tub with Marina. We feed each other the cupcakes, and we start playing around and shoving them into each others faces. Getting really messy in the bathtub, where you're supposed to get clean.. Yea that's just how we are! It starts to get really competitive, we are throwing them at each other and laughing non stop! "Whose going to clean up this mess??" Marina asks and throws another one. "Whoever threw the last one! Which was you!" I say. She picks up more and throws it at me, Trying to make me throw more so she doesn't have to clean it all up. "Not going to work!" I say laughing. "Yea, well if I do this I bet it will...." She says very sexy. She climbs on top of me and begins making out with me, her lips taste like cupcakes, which I like. She moves her hands up and starts massaging my boobs. "Marina..." I moan in between kisses. I'm into it, and I'm going to end up cleaning the mess... She stops. "Get cleaning..." She says in her sexy voice again, she steps out showing off her perfect ass. She walks away into the bedroom. I drain the water, get a towel and begin cleaning the mess. I finish and walk into the bedroom. Marina is sitting there still not dressed, I'm sure she was waiting for me. "Lets go see how well of a job you did cleaning up..." She says. Sometimes she is like my mother... She grabs my ass as we walk in. "Marina Lambrini!" I yell at her. "Sorry, I couldn't help it.." She says looking down. She looks around. "You did well my love!" She says. I feel like a little kid and I did we'll at something and am about to get a reward. I smile really big.. She grabs my hand and takes me back in the bedroom. She grabs my face and begins kissing me roughly. I enjoy it very much and let her continue as long as she wants, which is a very long time....... The next morning comes quickly, we are headed to the doctors again. This time they are making sure the pregnancy went through well. Basically just making sure she is pregnant. It is kind of scary, and Marina is clinging on me. She is really nervous.. I try to calm her down as best as I can and the doctor walks and Marina squeezes my arm really tight. I whisper in her ear. "Everything is going to be okay.. I will be right by your side! I promise! I love you...." I whisper and kiss her cheek. The doctor has her lay on a bed and she does a number of tests on her.. I'm right by her side the entire time. She finishes, talks to us and we go back home. We will get our results tomorrow afternoon. Marina is restless the rest of the day, and into the next day. Then we get a call from the doctor. Marina hands the phone to me and says she wants to hear it from me, so I will tell her when I'm done talking to the doctor. I walk into the other room. "Hello?" "Hi is this Shaye or Marina?" "Shaye.." "Okay, I have your results from yesterday..." My heart is racing.. "Would you like to know?" She asks. "Yes please.." I say. "Okay, everything is great! Everything went as planned, no problems! She is officially pregnant and we will see you in two weeks!" "Okay thank you!" I say and hang up. I let out a sigh of relief. And I go calm again. I sit in the room for a moment and walk out with a strait face. I see Marina's concerned face, I want to smile but I hold it in. I walk towards her, she looks like she is about to cry. I put my hand on her stomach and lean in very close to her. "We're going to have a baby..." I whisper to her. She wraps her arms around me quickly and squeezes me tightly. She buries her head in my shoulder, I feel her tears soaking my shirt. I can't help but let go myself. I start crying softly with her in my arms... "I love you..." I whisper to her. She looks up at me smiling with black tears running down her face. I try to wipe them away and she leans in and kisses me softly and hugs me tight again. I pick her up and hold her tight. I kiss her cheek two times softly . She presses her forehead against mine. "I'm so happy..." She says smiling. "Me too." I say and smile back at her. She kisses me softly then once again rougher. She puts her hands up and grabs my face and kisses me many more times....