Ending: Stein

You looked at each and every one of them.

"Asura. Kid. And..."

The grey-haired man looked so, so hopeful that you would remember his name.

"Stein." You finally said. He came up to you and held your hands in his. 

"I've missed you so much... I'm so sorry for all that I did to you. Would you ever be able to find a way in that beautiful mind of yours... To forgive me?" He pleaded. By the look in his eyes, you could tell that he was really telling the truth. 

Words wasn't the thing that you wanted to fix this. You pulled the collar of his shirt towards you, and pushed your lips up against his. As you and Stein locked lips, you could hear Asura and Kid exchanging words beside you. 

"Well my brother, it look's like Stein has caught this one." Asura said. He looked at his shorter brother. "You for one, should think about getting together with one of those weapons of yours, don't ya think? They're pretty hot. 'Cause if you don't mind, I wanna go for the shorter one..."

They both laughed and left the room.

Time Skip...

It was nighttime. You had gotten yourself dressed, and was stuffing your face with all the food you could possibly find in that house. You had finally become full and sat down at the table. You set your head on your arms and closed your eyes. But then you felt another gaze upon your face, and your eyes popped open again.

Stein was staring at you. This time he didn't look away awkwardly, because he knew that you felt the same way that he did. He walked over to you and whispered in your ear. "I bet you're tired. Let's go to bed."

And then he made his way to the bedroom. You suspected something was up, but you followed him in anyway. After taking a spot on the bed, you suddenly felt a weight on you. Looking up, you saw the handsome face of Stein staring back at you. 

"You're not really tired, are you?" You asked, with a smirk.

"Not one bit." He grinned.

Stein pushed his lips up against yours, and you let him shove his tongue in your mouth this time. You both moved in perfect sync. His hands made their way to your breasts, and soon they were under your shirt.

He pulled away from you so he could take off his shirt, revealing stitches and scars on his chest. Then he took off yours. Soon you both were wearing nothing.

Stein looked at you. He didn't say anything for a long time, so you started to blush and get nervous. "You're so beautiful..." 

You smiled. "Stein..." You paused and looked at him. He had a hopeful look in his eyes. "I love you."

Stein smiled back, as if his hope was that you'd say those three meaningful words. "I love you too."

And just like that, you both gave yourselves up.