I Hurt Him?

I'm just going to choose your wardrobe as all black. It goes with everything, and it's easy to not forget.

-Your Point Of View-

Why is he apologizing for yesterday? It was an accident... "It's okay." it was all I could muster. I could feel my face burning, and was thankful for being turned away from him. Although that kiss wasn't bad...

"You think so?" Stein asked. And then I realized that I had said my thoughts out loud!

I said nothing more to him. Not even thinking a thought. After pouring some orange juice into the flasks, I set his down on the table in front of him. I sat down in my own chair to drink mine. I looked down the whole time, and once every few minutes or so, I could feel his eyes on me.

After that very awkward moment, I went back to my room to get changed. I was still in that bandage outfit, and it was starting to fall off. My clothes were on a chair nearby, a fitting black t-shirt, and skinny jeans. It feels so good to be back in regular clothes! After putting on my black high-tops, I noticed my phone sitting on a desk.

Do I dare touch it?

Yes.

I picked it up. There were no missed calls, and one message. I slid the lock to the 'unread message' option, and there was just one single sentence.

'I'll kill you someday.'

Dropping my phone, I fell backwards onto the floor. I felt lightheaded. Hearing footsteps, I knew Stein was there, and he picked me up. Everything was blurry. I couldn't see anything clearly, so I felt the head for that friendly screw-bolt.

It's not there! All I could feel was soft hair, and then I fainted.

When I came back to consciousness, I could see a figure sitting next to me. "Stein?" I muttered.

"No." came back a dull voice. It was one I've never heard before.

When my vision was clearer, I could see a pair of deep golden eyes. "Oh, Kid." I said. I must've sounded a little too disappointed to see him.

"Are you not happy to see me?" he wondered.

"No, it's not that. I was just...expecting Stein to be there." I explained. My vision had fully come back. I realized that he was the only one in the room. "Were you just sitting there watching me the whole time?"

He looked away and blushed. "Uhh...Sorry. I had come by to see when you were going to be staying at my place, when me and Stein heard you fall."

"So it was you who held me?" I interrupted.

"Yeah. You were like, feeling my hair and it was wierd." he smiled.

I plopped my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes. "That explains it..."

"Explains what?"

"Why I didn't feel the screw..." I answered. But then I realized that someone else had asked that question. Opening my eyes, I saw the blushing Stein standing at the doorway.

"Oh." he replied. "So why were you freaking out earlier?" he quickly changed the subject, and his blush died down.

"Did you not hear me drop my phone?"

The pair quickly scrambled to the broken phone. It was cracked, and the screen was black. "It's broken. You must've dropped-"

"No! Now everyone's gonna think I'm crazy!" I paused. "The text. It said that someone will kill me someday..." I trailed off.

They exchanged glances. "You need to get some more rest-" Stein started.

"You think I'm crazy, don't you? I want to go now. I can't stand another minute here! I-" Kid covered my mouth with his hand. Stein was no longer in the room.

"Stop it!" he yelled at me. "I think you hurt him."

"I hurt him? Yeah right." I remembered the kiss, and the way his hand was on my breast this morning.

"Something went on between you two. I don't know what, but I think you should stay here for two more nights, then you're free to come to my house." Kid explained.

I growled. "Fine."