Tryst Entry

As I approached the apartment door to my school choir teacher, Patrick Robert. My heart was racing with my bag on my back. He's always so adorable with the dress shirt and tie look he always has, with his scruffy short, brown, hair and sweet brown eyes. He wasn't extremely muscular actually very the opposite, he was very big-boned, but I know he can be strong in 'certain situations' if he wanted to be.
   He said he'd help me with my singing at his apartment, with a wink in class, but I don't know what that means. I know he knows I've been staring at him in class. I know he hasn't minded. He gave me his address, and room number. I told my mom that I'm going to my friend's house, 'cause I know she wouldn't let me go see him. She has weird feeling about him, but he's sincere, and cares about me.
   No one knows I'm here but him, and I'm happy. And apparently he doesn't have any neighbors, and thick walls. I'm glad no one'll be able to hear my singing. It's one of my few insecurities.
   I approached the door and knocked twice. It took him no longer than a few seconds for the doorknob jiggle and open. There was Mr.Roberts standing at the door with his top shirt button unbuttoned and his tie loosened. I let out a slight gasp because I've never seen him so casual-looking.
   "Oh, hey," he then said my name in a sexy, low breath. "I was starting to question wether you'd show up or not," he clicked his tongue then looked me up and down.
  I crossed my arms slightly uncomfortably. "So what music are we starting with?" I nervously shifted.
  "Oh, uh, we'll figure that out in a sec. Why don't you come on in?" He replied. He waved in the door. I entered the surprisingly modern home. His entrance included a living and kitchen that connected. The living room consisted of a large television and an artsy white couch. The kitchen was modern also. The walls were all brick. I was surprised by the scene.
   "Why don't we practice on the couch?" Mr.Roberts suggested. I shook my head and we started towards the couch. I sat down, he sat closely next to me. I locked eyes with him, and he had an unfamiliar grin. I broke the eye contact to get out my choir folder from my backpack. He grabbed at the folder and our hands met. I looked at him slightly shocked.
   "What?" He beamed, "I need to know which music we're talking about," he then proceeded to take the music out of my hands and look through them. I knew all the words to all the pieces of music. He started snapping his fingers for tempo. He then bursts out laughing. "Are you thirsty?" He asked.
   "Um, no not really," I responded.
   "We're probably not talking about the same thing..." "Have you ever made love to a man?"He asked. I froze.
  "No. I haven't, but I don't know when I'll get the opportunity," laugh sheepishly.
  "Do you want that opportunity?" He asked with a serious face. I honestly couldn't speak. I swallowed deep, and just shook my head. He leaned forward for a quant peck. Something took over me and I leaned in too. Our warm lips met. His wet, soft. His hand went behind my head pushing me deeper, more passionately into his lips. His mouth open slightly, his tongue working into my mouth. He pushed me back onto his couch, his grip, strong, holding me hostage to his will.
  He worked more aggressively, with himself on top of me. He ripped his tie off. He stopped kissing me and pushed his torso back on top of mine rubbing my crotch, thus making me hard at an alarmingly quick rate. He slowly undid his shirt, button by button, showing his extremely hairy torso that was more tight than I though it'd be. He had the most confident look on his face that I've seen him conjure. He threw the dress shirt off the couch. He quickly whipped off my adolescent T-shirt revealing my chest. He gave me a sly interested smile.
  He rubbed my chest and gripped my shoulders to lean in and make his mouth to mine. After a few seconds, he got back up again. He un-tightened his belt without us breaking gaze. He undid his button, and zipped down his fly, revealing red plaid boxers. He slid the slacks, slowly, down his hairy legs.
   He could see I was blushing and I was obviously hard. He worked his hand from my cheek slowly down my chest reaching to my pant buckle.
  "Hm... What've we got here?" He gripped my pants and swiftly unbuckled them, and zipped them down. He ripped my jeans from my legs. My boxer briefs are exposed now. He slowly rubbed up and down my torso. He knew I was hard. He was constricting my legs with his and it turned me on in a weird way.
  Mr.Roberts used his pointer finger and brushed it slowly down to my boxer briefs. He started to rub my bulge, which turned me on even more. I let out a sigh of pleasure and he shot me a eureka look, knowing that made me feel good. He kissed me again, while rubbing my bulge, leading to him using his tongue from my neck down my chest. I grabbed the outline I saw in his boxers. I was extremely surprised by the size! It had to be 8 inches at least! He stopped licking me and stared. I didn't know if I had done something wrong or not.
   He rubbed his crotch against mine, making me throb. He grabbed the seams of my underwear and pulled them off. I regularly shave, and I'm average size, so I'm not feeling too shy about the situation at this point.
   "Ah, you shave!" He discovered "I wouldn't personally do it myself, because I think the hair makes me distinguished... Don't you agree?" He asked. I shook my head agreeing. He laughed. "You can see even more of my distinguished parts... If you want." I shook my head harder. "Heh... That's what I hope you'd say." He gently took off his boxers showing a hard, large, circumcised extent of Mr.Roberts. My size estimate was correct.
   He laid back on the opposite side of the couch "Suck me," he said bluntly. I looked at him unsure. He shook his head for conformation. I crawled to his side of the couch. He had his feet flat on the couch. I was in between his legs. He used his hand to offer me his half-hard extended self. I took his member in my hand. I then went down on the head of it, instantly making Mr.Roberts' body cringe. I went down on the head and further. I felt his member siding to the back of my throat. I was all the way down on the shaft. He groaned with pleasure.
   "Further!" He pleaded. I went all the way down and I could no longer breath. I was working my way back up the shaft, but he forced my head back down. He grabbed the back of my hair and bobbed my head up and down. He adjusted his pelvis and groaned. He thrusted his hips towards my mouth. He can actually pound pretty rapidly. Hopefully that'll end up being important later.
   He kept the process going for, what I can imagine, an eternity. He pulled my head all the way back up, and I wasn't ready. My mouth came off his member with drool. He laughed. "Now why don't we do something real fun?" He asserted. I shook my head. He pointed towards the a door next to the kitchen. "That's my bedroom. It's where we can get... Deep." I hoped this would happen. "Right hand side of the bed, inside the cabinet, there's... Supplies. I'll meet you in there in a second,"
  I quickly jumped off the couch, tripped  over my backpack, fell on the floor, and scurry to the bedroom, holding my member. I open the door. The room was nothing special, just a bed, dresser, and cabinet. But the bed was a masterpiece!  It took up half the room! It was velvet, and it has poles that reached up into the ceiling. It was extremely artsy. I made my way to the right side of the bed and to the cabinet. I opened to see inside was lube and condoms stacked high like Halloween candy.
   "Well, you in glad you were capable to find your way," he smugly said leaning on the doorframe. His member was still hard.he walked over to me. He look down at me. Breathing heavy with attraction. We're practically eye level, but he's still slightly taller. He grabbed behind me. He grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom. He proceeded to push me onto his nice velvet bed. It's extremely soft. Unlike Mr.Roberts and I.
   He tossed the condom and lube at me. "Put it on me," he commanded. I sat up and put my hands on his member. I re-licked it slowly, making sure I milked every pleasure I could out of him. He obviously enjoyed that. I opened the package, and tried to forcefully put the condom on, but it would go.
   "You have it the wrong way," he laughed. I snickered at my self and fixed it. I slide the condom down the head and shaft of him. It fits perfectly. "Now smother it in lube," I do forcefully do so making sure to wrap my hands tightly around him. The lube is more watery than I thought it was going to be. I had gotten more than I needed out of the bottle.
  "Let me," he said. I looked at him quizzically and he started to rub the lube into his hands. He pushed me back on the bed and strayed applying the lube on my member. His tight hands give me suck a pleasure I haven't experienced before. I groan, and that only makes him go faster. He stops. "Don't want you to cum yet, now do we?"
   He pulled me legs towards him and flipped me over. He leaned over and whispered in my ear "Our safe word is going to be 'Sopranos' and you know I don't particularly like Sopranos, so please don't say it. It there anything else before we begin?"
"No," I responded.
"Good" he whispered. I felt him starting to spread my cheeks. Without warning he inserted his middle finger, and deep. I moaned and my body cringed."Sorry," he said "Just need you to be stretched so I can actually get inside of you," I understood. I hear him acquiring more lube. He enters me again but with four different fingers. He slowly massaged the area, causing me a great deal of pleasure. I quietly moaned to myself. He continued on the area. He didn't go too deep.
   "Okay, are you ready for me?" He asked
   "Absolutely," I said with every certainty in my body. I felt the latex slowly push against me. He rubbed his member against my crack so the he'd get hard again. He slowly entered me, me whimpering as I feel Mr.Roberts inside of me. He let out a sigh-groan and began thrusting. With my face pressed up against the bed sheets he started pounding me in. He started to pick up pace. This was doing a whole lot for me, but he still didn't hit my prostate.
   "Dang, kid, you're tight." He wheezes. That's what I think was giving me the most pleasure. Him stretching me out. He stops. Am I not totally doing it for you?" He asked.
   "You're fine! It's just, you're not hitting... Y'know."
   "Your g-spot?" He asked directly.
   "Yeah that's it,"
   "Alright maybe we need a different position." He took himself out, and positioned me in the bed board. He rose my foot on the bed board and my knee on the pillows. He got inside me again and started thrusting. He instantly hit my prostate. I groaned out loud in pleasure. "There it is" he said. He the started to pump hard, using my shoulder as a boost. He thrusters hard inside of me. I could moan loudly, knowing that no one could hear us. Mr.Roberts shifted me into a missionary position. We were now face to face. His veins bulging. The look on his face was priceless. Him groaning is a sound I'll hear for years. He has too close his eyes to contain himself. He shifted  left hand on my chest and his right, squeezing, on my member. That caused even more pleasure! He did this for ten straight minutes!
   "I'm gonna be honest, I think I'm gonna cum." He pumped and thrusted until he came. He let out a large sigh of success. He breathed heavy. Five minutes of laying there and he was still indie of me, hard.
   "Now it's time for you to cum," he claimed. He mouth went directly to my member. He started to suck, and he was good at it.
   I didn't last more than five minutes until I told him "I'm cumming!" And his mouth was instantly replaced by his hand. I came all over my chest. I was shocked by how much I shot. Mr.Roberts wiped my cum off of my chest, picked up a rag from his cabinet, and wiped his hand.
   He leaned in and asked "Do your parents know your here?" I shook my head to tell indicate 'no' "Well, that great. 'Cause you're staying the night,"
"Absolutely,"
"Perfect," he gleamed "you should call and tell 'em you're sleeping over at a friend's house," I agreed that was a good idea. It was Friday. I'm sure they'll be fine with it.
   And, hey... We haven't even had dinner yet.