Season affects

Mating season

f*cking mating season

Why the hell did we have to go through this shit?! it ain't easy to know to be holding yourself back when you wanna f*ck someone,let alone when there's no other mutants out there. It would be easy like normal by staying down in the lair but this time we know people,girls I'm telling you, four.girls. That come over the lair almost everyday! Their scent is pratically filling the room that swift is already going nuts.

Swift going nuts? Yeah he's already close to his mating season,locked his room pratically doing who knows what,Rebek tried to tell him that staying in his room was a bad idea since the chick he likes is akways in there so her scent was stuck in his room,sounds like a god damn animal in there.

Rebel gave up on trying to snap sense into swift and tried to keep his own cool together but that sure is failing,he kept punching anything close by and blushes at anything that reminds him of an ass,don't blame me if you're in out state.

Ghost was taking it a bit better than us,that's what it looks like Atleast.i can tell he's loosing it though,his tail is always out when he walks past us,he's always churring over every picture of the girk he likes he has hidden.

I'm telling ya,mating season is turning all of us crazy. What? Me? how I'm taking it ain't ya concern,find out yourself

Rebels p.o.v

This god damn mating season,man I hate it!.you try holding back raging lust that won't leave your god damn body,nothing works until I find a mate and f*ck her senseless.i already knew someone but I'm trying to keep her off my mind but that's already a big ass fail since she's coming over with her friends in 10 mintues.

Shaking my head to break out my thoughts, I saw mc muttering stuff to himself again whike sitting in the couch,his hands were between his legs as they were pulled up to his chest,his eyes were closed,sweat dripping down his forehead with his body shaking a bit.

Hell if I know what he's saying,hell if we care to find out,we have our own problem.

Authors p.o.v

The four turtles were at their separate ways,doing what they normally do to slow down the affect of the seasons heat,it worked for a bit before their eyes suddenly snapped open,their eyes going white like their ninja doublegangers,hearing the footsteps,happy chatter and laughs echoing Through the tunnels of the sewers,coming towards them.

'Shit'

' they're here'

' gotta keep em away'

' this isn't good'

Author-Kin: HOI there! I hope you like the first chapter,next is the warning where the four girks come in,I didn't use names because I don't have no idea who they are yet,imma need to ask some people,YOU DONT ASK ME,thank you