[20]

"Wow." Josh breathes as we walk into the villa, closing the door firmly behind us, locking it.

Hell knows what we will do.

My jaw drops as we walk in, seeing a large room resembling a lounge, a tv sat on a stand with three black leather couches scattered around it. I smirk, thinking of things we could do on that couch.

I pull my jumper over my head, feeling the warm air nip at my skin. I toss it to the floor, not being bothered to put it anywhere else. Josh chuckles, doing the same, except my eyes are solely focused on him, hunger and lust filling my body.

He lifts the jumper up and over his head, back muscles flexing and relaxing as he does the same motions as I do, chucking the jumper onto the floor and continuing to tour the house. I blink, the trance fading away with it.

"So there's a lounge, a kitchenette, a washing room, then the staircase which leads to the rooms and the toilet." He explains, pointing to all the rooms as we pass them, sexy senarios in each one passing through my mind.

We move our tired bodies up the stairs, only having about 15 steps. The master bedroom is right at the top, but we snoop around, walking down the small corridor, a bathroom at one end with a full shower, toilet, sink and a beautiful view of the ocean.

The other bedroom is basic, a queen bed with a small wardrobe. The walls are beige, a contrast to the dark oak floors. We close that door, not bothering to go in it.

Then the master bedroom. We walk in, the wall and floors identical to the smaller bedroom, instead there is a king sized bed, a larger wardrobe, a nightstand made out of the same material as the floor, and a balcony with french doors, having a stunning view of the ocean.

I drop my luggage, before flopping down onto the bed, legs hanging off the edge. I rest my forearms over my forehead, hearing Josh chuckle, then the drawstring in my pants get pulled. I move my arms, frowning but a smile consuming my lips.

"What're you doing?" I ask, and he shrugs innocently, tugging my joggers down my pants, leaving me in my black boxer briefs.

"I dunno, its quite hot don't you think?" He smirks cheekily, before slipping his own trousers down his legs.

He's worn white boxer briefs, the outline of his ever-growing bulge very visible. I feel a hot flash cover my body, getting excited.

"This trip is gonna be mad." Josh groans, walking half a stride to straddle my waist, hands running up and down my newly waxed chest.

He begins to slowly grind down, making me hiss in delight. I grab his arse cheek, kneading it in my fingers.

"J-Josh, are we doing this?" I ask, the pleasure from this simple action making my body tremble. He shakes his head, leaning down to press kisses to my chest.

"No, just having some fun." He rasps, continuing to lightly grind down onto my groin.

The sensation of him grinding and the kisses being pressed to my chest make me squirm and crave for more, so I begin to rut my hips up as he grinds down, a moan of pleasure escaping my lips.

We do this for a solid thirty seconds, before I feel my high already.

"J-Josh." I stutter, feeling blood throbbing in my body.

He moans out in response, letting me know he's close too. I reach my hand down, cupping his hard-on before squeezing, then rubbing, making sure he had help getting off.

In a matter of seconds, wetness fills my boxers and touches my hand, both releasing in a moan of euphoria. He continues to grind down, but I stop rutting my hips up, his grinds becoming sloppy.

He then stops, laying flat against my chest, stretching his legs out to intertwine with mine. His chin rests on my shoulder, face pressed into the sheets. No words are said, just heavy breaths from the events.

//

"Ready to head out?" Josh asks, and I nod. We managed to clean up without getting in each others way, both of us showering and dressing in muscle shirts and shorts. Sunglasses placed on our faces, we walk out of the house.

"Wait, Josh." I grab his wrist, pulling him into me. I hug him, resting my chin on his bare shoulders before whispering in his ear.

"Don't get too drunk, if you wanna do shit with me, you have to be sober enough to remember it."

He pulls out of the hug, nodding. Pressing a short yet sweet kiss to my lips, we walk shoulder to shoulder to Vikk's villa, knowing his villa was the only one with a pool and a back yard.

We walk around the side, entering a code for the gate: 1910. We push the gate open, walking into the back, hearing music pour from the house.

"Wey, look who's decided to show up." Ethan slurs, raising his cooler. The others cheer, and I blush.

"We napped, absolutely knackered." I lied, and he laughs. I walk over to him, doing our 'handshake,' Josh doing the same.

"Drinks are over there." He points to the minifridge under the balcony, and I nod, thanking him before Josh and I walk over.

"Stay close to me please. I'm worried about Freezy." I whisper, and Josh presses his hand to my lower back, letting me know he heard me.

"Corona?" I offer.

"Sure." He shrugs, so I grab two, popping the lid off then before handing it to him.

He thanks me quietly, both clinking our bottles together before sipping them, the taste of alcohol refreshing my senses.

We walk over to the empty chairs beside Tobi and Behz on the lawn, taking a seat.

"Hey, how are you?" I say to Tobi, causing him to look over to me, a smile on his face.

"I'm feeling alright. Yourself?" He replies, and I smile.

"Absolutely amazing. So fucking happy to be here, its nice to get away from the desk you know?" I chuckle, and he agrees.

"I agree. Any plans for hookups?" He asks, and I purse my lips.

"I kinda already have one.." I start, and he gasps, sitting up straight in his lawn chair.

"Who?!" He shrieks, but I shush him.

"No one, chill the fuck out." I laugh, and he sits back.

"I'm expecting to find out soon Minter." He says, and I laugh, throwing my head back in laughter.

"Maybe when you're sober I will." And with that, I take a swig of my beer.

//
Hope you enjoyed! -Nicole xx