[22]

"Well lately..

I can't help but notice how much I've grown to like you. You make me feel loved, not to mention good, you just make me feel like I can be me.

We've been doing alot of things that normally I wouldn't do unless I was in a relationship- our talks, our touches, our kisses. So I guess I'm just asking.. What are we Josh?" I explain, feeling nerves knot in my stomach.

Looking into his eyes, his face seems expressionless. He pulls his lips in a bit, causing my heart to sink.

Then he smiles.

"I've been waiting for you to bring this up." He smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist under the water.

I laugh, feeling so stupid and relieved for thinking he would be upset. He smiles, giggling a bit.

"I've been thinking about it too, believe me. It's been on my mind for so long." He chuckles, and I smile, rubbing my lips in a failed attempt to contain it.

"Well, what does that mean Josh?" I ask quietly, my hopes getting ahead of me.

My heart begins to beat faster, my breath hitching in my throat.

"I don't know Simon, what does it mean?" He murmurs into the empty air between us, pulling me impeccably closer to him, so my forehead is leaning against his, chests touching.

"Wanna be mine Josh?" I whisper, feeling the heat of the moment.

"I'd love that." He whispers in response, before pressing our lips together in a small kiss.

Passion flowing through us, from his lips to mine, makes me feel like I'm floating. He's mine. My boyfriend.

"One thing-" He says, pulling back. I smile wide, before nodding for him to continue.

"We need to keep this a secret."

//

"Josh, wake up." I sing quietly, sitting on the side of the bed, running my hand through his hair. He begins to wake up, stretching a bit.

"What time is it?" He mutters, eyes closed still.

"Erm, quarter past ten." I rasp, knowing he won't be happy with me waking him up so early.

"Simon, why so early?" He groans, and I giggle.

"Because, we are going into the city later," I smile, shaking his shoulder a bit, "and you need to shower."

"Have you?" He asks, and I nod.

"Yep." I say, realizing his eyes were still closed. He groans, opening his eyes slowly.

"I just wanna hang out here with you." He groans playfully, and I coo, caressing his cheek.

"I do too, but you wanted to keep this a secret, yeah? We can't be stuck here all the time or they will get suspicious." I kind of mock him.

There is no way I'm keeping this a secret from Vikk or Jide.

He sighs, sitting up.

"You're right, I'll be back in a bit. You going over to their villa?" He asks, standing from the bed and walking out of the room.

"Yeah, they have breakfast over there." I chuckle, following him out the door.

He stops at the bathroom door, hand on the handle. I take one step down the stairs, peering my head around the corner to hear him.

"Aight, I'll be there in a jiffy." He mockingly cheers, giving me a small wave.

"Bye babe." I smile, walking down the stairs then proceeding out the door.