6. The Attack

When I woke up my ears were ringing and my head felt like it had been split in half like an Apple. I looked around the room I was in, and nothing in it was familiar. My heart sped up in my chest and I began to panic. My head was hurting,a fierce pain, and I couldn't remember how I got here or what in the hell happened.

I threw off the covers that were over me, and felt a bit relieved that nothing looked out of place on my body. My clothes were still on, but that did nothing to stop my speeding heart. Maybe I was kidnapped, or maybe I was dead.

Okay, that last one was a little farfetched, but I still pinched myself to make sure. But in all likelihood I had been kidnapped. I was going to make the stupid asshole that did it regret not tying me down.

I froze. There were footsteps coming up the stairs. I hurriedly looked around for anything I could use as a weapon.

I spotted a trophy of what looked like lacrosse, but that didn't matter. I grabbed it and hid in the closet with the door slightly cracked so I could see the person and easily attack them and escape.

I didn't wait long, as the door opened and I tensed myself in preparation. The guy stepped into the room with his back turned to the closet. Perfect for me, I burst out of the closet, trophy in hand, with a scream.

I saw him turn around wildly to me, but I was already on him with intent to bash his head in with my makeshift weapon.

He wouldn't take advantage of me. I'd kick his ass, and then call the cops to pick this sicko up. I threw a swift kick to his balls that connected and had him bent over. A push and he was on top of the bed, still reeling from my kick to his testicles. I straddled him, pinning his arms to the side. I pulled my arm back to swing the trophy down into his face, but was stopped by a voice.

"What are you doing to my son, young lady?" It asked.

Bewildered, I turned to the doorway from where it came from and stared for a long minute.

During that, my headache flared up once more, and before I could say a word my arm went limp. The trophy I was holding fell out of my hand, and I felt my eyes roll up into my head before it went dark again.

-----

I felt myself coming to, my eyelashes fluttering open, head still throbbing but not as bad as it was before, and heard whispered voices.

"What do you mean she attacked you?"

I heard a groan then, "I mean she attacked me. With my lacrosse trophy no less. Ya know, the one I got from that creepy school."

"The one from 8th grade?" I heard a new voice ask.

"Yeah, that one. She attacked me with my trophy after kicking me in the balls man," the voice I felt was vaguely familiar said. At this I heard several snorts of laughter.

Before I could listen in more to the seemingly pleasant conversation my kidnapper was having, my nose betrayed me and I gained the urge to sneeze. I tried to stop it, but it was futile. I reflexively tried to cover my face with the crook of my arm, but for some reason it wouldn't move. So, I sneezed into the open air.

And right into someone's face.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Sorry we haven't updated in a while! This is just a quick chapter and we hope you like it!
Tommy & Brooklynn