Strange

Phoenix's POV
"Hey Petra are you coming down for breakfast" I asked my sister from downstairs. "I'll eat in my room this time" she answered. Strange she always come downstairs for breakfast. I took her breakfast upstairs and gave it to her then she received it and locked the door. She's probably not feeling too well today it happens but it never has happened to Petra. The only time she was not feeling to well was when she had wither sickness but the witherstorm is dead so that's impossible. Well whatever the reason I'm not asking if that makes her feel more comfortable.
Petra's POV:
I heard my sister calling from downstairs asking if I was coming down for breakfast. I answered that this time I'd eat in my room. She's probably suspicious by now but she doesn't question unless I talk first so I'm fine for now. Once I finished breakfast I got out my sword and tried to figure out a strategy on how to get better at swordfights (A/N not that she needs practice). The only thing I was really practicing for was if I met up with him.
Normal POV:
The day seemed to go by fast because it was afternoon already. Still Petra had not come out of her room. Pheonix who was getting a bit worried kept asking Petra what was wrong. Petra only answered with "I'm fine" but one time when Pheonix asked she just said "If I say I'm fine,I'm fine" then Pheonix stopped asking.
Petra kept acting strange for a few days and then Pheonix instantly knew something was making Petra uneasy.

Short chapter I know but I really wanted to update.😫