CHAPTER 4: DINNER

After a week, I decided to tell my girl friends about my new journey. I invited them for a dinner and they said that we should do a sleepover too and so, I am here at the supermarket with my two sissy to help me get  the things needed for the sleepover. Its not the first time that we will have a sleepover at my place but thinking that it might be the last one, I am really putting my 100% effort over this. Mom's gonna be in charge for dinner so the main problem for me is the snacks and drinks that we will have for the sleepover. I am thinking of making a fried chicken and a seasoned chicken korean style and why not korean? We all love it!!

You still don't know my girl friends, ayt? Then I'll introduce them to you guys.

1st eonnie (Eldest in the group): Princess D. Romualdo

She's very studious and very much in love with EXO's Suho.

2nd eonnie: Rizza L. Mejia

Super tahimik but very active sa social media. Facebook, Instagram & Twitter, you can't stop her from fangirling over EXO's Chanyeol & GOT7's JB.

3rd: Me! Me! :D

As you all know by now, my forever bias will be EXO's Maknae- Sehun. <3

4th: Jasmine G. Bautista

Siya yung pinakamadaldal at pinakabaliw sa grupo. Kagaya ni Rizza, her bias is EXO's Chanyeol. That's the reason kung bakit sila laging magka-away. HAHA

5th (maknae- youngest): Leigh F. Ocampo.

She's the youngest but she's definitely the tallest and skinniest among us. Sobrang mataray/ masungit and her bias is the former EXO member, Luhan. (Don't get me wrong if I said former kasi syempre he is not a member anymore but he'll be forever in our hearts naman, diba?)

So gets niyo na ba kung bakit ang idea ko for our sleepover is chicken and beer? We love doing the things that korean's do. In korea kasi, they love eating chicken with beer as their drink and they often call it as chi-maek which means chicken and maekju (beer). And for the record, we are allowed to drink na kasi 23/ 22 na ang age namin. Princess and Rizza are 23 and me, Jasmine & Leigh are 22.

Pero siyempre, hindi lang chicken ang pagkain namin but I'll also cook mini hotdogs, french fries and cheese stick. I can't wait to tell them my news pero medyo hesitant din akong sabihin coz' alam ko na sobrang masho-shock sila kasi I'm planning to leave the country on June and that's already next month.

Natigil akong magisip-isip nung tinanong ako ni Alexa kung yung frozen na french fries daw ang bibilhin namin or patatas nalang talaga.

And I said: Yung patatas nalang at ng magbalat ka.

When I said that, binitawan niya ung frozen fries na hawak niya and nagpunta sa vegetable section.

Kami naman ni Adriana, we're arguing if with cheese or not ang bibilhin. Haaay. Nakakastress talaga sila kasama mag-grocery.

Yung walang cheese ang kunin mo. Ayaw nila ng ganon. Sabi ko kay adriana.

You like a hotdog with cheese same with ate Jasmine. Pagmamaktol niya.

Oo gusto ko nga ng with cheese but the other girls don't like it. Majority rule, right? Sagot ko naman.

Haay. You really love your friends but si ate Jasmine, she likes cheese. Dagdag niya pa.

Jasmine and I likes cheese but minsan kailangan din namin isipin yung gusto ng iba. Hindi porke gusto namin e yun nalang. How about the other girls? We just can't indulge ourselves with it knowing that the others don't like it. Sometimes, you have to think about the others too. Sabi ko sakanya.