To Delete or Not to Delete

Okay, I'm totally having an epiphany. I had a sudden revelation that maybe this is like - crap - , and when I come back to this story again, I'm gonna feel really annoyed and embarrassed and like all the bad emotions, and then I'm gonna never show my face again. Because this is so horrible. SO, I decided I'm going to delete this by the end of this week. 

Anyway, updates on what I'm doing, since I'm a little dead right now. I've been working on an actual factual intelligent story, which is getting a bit complicated in my brain, but whatever. I'm really excited for it, and I think that this story may actually turn out okay. My chapters may not be long though, maybe 2 pages? Hehe. I swear I'm going to finish that story no matter what. I'm always that person that gets really hyped up about the story I'm gonna write, and then just lose interest in it after a while. I've an attention span of a sparrow. 

Oh. I just got a rant idea. Like, when you read books on wattpad, there are bound to be books that have really good grammar, and some with horrible sentences that don't even make sense. I can say from experience, because I have read over 300 books on wattpad. Not bragging. I just shortlisted my library to about...40? Heh. So, it's frustrating when the story line is great and you want to continue reading it, but your English brain is just telling you, this story sucks! Stop reading! Your IQ is getting lower by the second! Sigh...so, the lesson learnt here is to have good grammar, otherwise you're gonna lose readers. And because I just said that, my story has to be grammarfect (grammatically and perfect combined) so that I'm not speaking rubbish. Huff.

P.S. Don't people with British accents automatically sound cooler? XD