Moving in

"Ash, can you please just have a positive attitude, daniels excited about meeting you!" My mum said. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window at our new house that were now moving into. "Are they even here yet?"  I ask. "They will be soon, go look at your room ash!" I pick up my back and walk upstairs and into my room. The house has already been set up, I stayed at my dads house for the weekend so mum could set up the house with daniels dad and Daniel stayed at his mums. 

My rooms massive, I have a double bed on a raised part of my room with a pinboard of photos of me and colette above it. And on the wall opposite me a flatscreen television. To the side I have a desk neatly set up with my new school books and a bean bag and on the wall on the far side of my room a small couch and table with magazines on it. My room is actually so cool. Between me and daniels rooms is a bathroom that we share with a spa bath, toilet and shower.  I walk down the hall and theres another room, I open the door. Its a lounge just for me and daniel with couches, bean bags a pool table, table tennis darts and a varanda. This house is amazing. Downstairs is a family lounge, The parents room and kitchen and outside is a pool. This house would be perfect for a party.. Just saying.

"Ash, There here!" Mum calls out to me. I roll my eyes and walk up to my room. I turn on the TV and open a magazine and pretend to be busy. 

*knock knock*

"Yes?" I say to whoevers there.

"Can I come in?"

Its daniel -.-. I walk up and open my door and walk back over to my bed.

"Um hey, I'm daniel" He smiled. "I'm Ashley" I smiled. "Well, Our parents are going out for dinner and your mum asked me to organise some stuff for usto have for dinner. What do you feel like?"  "Want to get pizza?" Daniel smiled" Done, I'm going to have a shower and I'll go get it." He walked out the room and I smiled to myself. He's actually quite nice, not like he acts on youtube.

COLETTE TEXT: 

Hey ash!

OMGGG have you met im yet? Or his friends ;) xo

I texted her back:

hahahahha yes Colette, but not his mates.

I'll give you a call tomorrow xx

I put my stuff away, and 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door, Daniels in the shower. IS the pizza here already...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

Sorry the start was so boring, I was just giving a feel of the house and who Ash is. I swear it gets better ! xx