Ashton Irwin Smut

You were hanging out at a restaurant with your amazing boyfriend Ashton from the band 5SOS and his other band-mates with, who you knew pretty well. You were all gathered together having a nice meal with eachother.

Your boyfriend Ashton was sitting next to you then suddenly you felt his hand move to your thigh. You looked at him looking a bit worried at what he would do next because, he usually did this when you guys would go out to dinning  with other people around. "Ashton, babe what are you doing?" you mumble to him so that no one hears. "Babe don't worry, just relax I'm not going to do anything I just want to rest my hand on your thigh... that's it." Ashton replied innocently. You looked at him a bit worried but shake it off and start talking to Calum about their tour. A few moments later you feel his hand go higher up your skirt then up to your slit. You bite your lip and muffle a moan so that none of the boys hear. On the corner of your eye you see Ashton smirking and enjoying seeing you suffer because of what hes doing to you.

 You remove his hand quickly and say to the boys "I''m so sorry we have to go i'm really tired" "So soon?" replied Ashton cockily. "Yes Ashton lets go" You take Ashtons hand and rush to his car and tell him "I'm so getting you back Ash just wait and see."