Start of friendship + a crisis?

"Elly ya..I hope you will fulfil it for me before I die," Ms Bhang said.

"Ajumma...," Danielle felt sympathize.

"I just want the both of you to start afresh..like being friends first, hang out together..who knows you two will work out," Ms Bhang suggested.

Just then, Chulyong arrived at the ward and saw Danielle with his mum.

"Umma, how are you?" He asked.

Danielle was about to say about his mom condition when Ms Bhang tightly held her hands as a sign of 'no'.

"I'm perfectly fine, Chulyong. Thanks to Elly who had been keeping me company for the past few days," Ms Bhang gave a warm smile.

"Umma, here I bought fruits for you to eat," Chulyong showed her the fruits in the plastic bag.

"I'll eat later.Chulyong, can you sit beside Elly?" she told him.

He obeyed her and sat beside Danielle.

"Chulyong ya, I talked with Danielle you two being friends. And she agreed to start afresh but as friends first," Ms Bhang told him.

"Umma! Why did you have to do that?! You're embarrasing me!" Chulyong talked to his mum softly, feeling embarrased.

"I'm helping you,okay. You should be happy," She talked to him softly.

=================

After a while, they decided to go home. They give Ms Bhang a warm hug and promised to visit her soon. Outside the ward, Chulyong and Danielle walked side by side and felt awkward.

"I'm sorry about what my mum says. She just miss you that's why she's been acting like that," Chulyong apologised.

"It's okay. I think we can start as friends. It's no harm right?" Danielle asked.

Chulyong was a bit surprised of what he was hearing.

"Did you really mean what you said? I mean you hate me right?" Chulyong asked warily.

"I mean we can just be friends. Nothing more than that,arachi?" Danielle warned.

"Kirei..I know you still like me right? Huh? Huh?" He teased.

*There he goes again...* "No I'm not," Danielle denied.

Chulyong kept teasing Danielle, not aware that Dongwoon just arrive the to where they were and widened his eyes when he saw how close they were. They stopped laughing when they felt someone was watching them. They looked to the front and Danielle was stumped upon seeing Dongwoon.

"D-Dongwoon..oppa? What are you doing here?" Danielle tried to stay calm.

Dongwoon just kept silent. Deep inside, he felt a mixture of jealousy + anger. Without saying anything, he turned his back and walked off, leaving both of them there. She was dumbfounded and felt guilty. Chulyong knew something was wrong and felt guilty at the same time.

"Oppa..I got to go," Danielle rushed off.

*Hope everything's ok..* he hoped.

============

"Where has Dongwoon oppa gone?" She looked left and right.

She ran for the exit and looked everywhere for him. Finally she saw him walking towards his car. She called his name,"Oppa! Wait up!"

She caught up with Dongwoon,panting after running everywhere to find him.

"Dongwoon oppa..are..you okay?" She stammered.

He just kept silent and not looking at Danielle.

"O..oppa...,are you angry with me?" She asked again.

"Elly. I can't stay long..I need to rush off somewhere," He made an excuse and went into the car and drove off, leaving her behind.

At that point of time, she felt hurt by his cold words. She deflated and walked home alone slowly. Chulyong saw what had happened between the both of them. He felt sorry for Danielle and guilty.

Wouldn't he happy that both of them having a crisis? But why did his heart felt hurt upon seeing Danielle's sadness??