Accident

Chulyong walked down the streets slowly. His heart ache when the person he loved had been snatched away. Along the way, he saw a club that he regularly went for the past years and he went in. It looked the same eventhough several years had passed. He sat in front of the bar and ordered a bottle of beer. He poured the beer into the small cup and drink in one shot. He drank a few times till he drunk. While drinking, he remembered the fun times he had with Danielle. Her smile and her goofiness while they both still in relationship.

"Well...well..well..if it isn't Mir," a sudden voice came from behind.

Chulyong slowly turned behind and saw a familiar face and a couple of guys. They approached him and sat beside him.

"What do you want?" Chulyong asked while taking another shot.

"What happened to you? Heart break again? Hahaha," he smirked.

"It's none of your business. Buzz off," Chulyong kindly asked them to leave.

"Depressed huh? I know how you feel,man..Just forget about her. Why don't you just hang out with other girls which are more pretty than your girl? There's alot of girls...," He commented on the girls in the club.

Upon hearing that, he felt frustrated. He slammed his fist on the bar table and grabbed his collar with his sharp eyes. He looked shocked with Chulyong's attitude.

"Yah! What are you doing?" He stuttered.

"What did you just say just now?" Chulyong still grab hold of his collar and say in angry voice.

"W-What did I just say?" He swallowed hard.

"If you ever insult Danielle again, I'll make sure your face will be not be the same again," He hissed.

He just kept quiet. Chulyong slowly let go of his collar and stood up. He walked away from them and went out.

========

"Hmph! Try to punch me huh?" He fumed.

He ordered the guys to follow Chulyong and taught him a lesson for messing the wrong guy.

=========

While walking in a drunken state, he didn't notice that someone was following him until someone pushed him into the dark alley.

"You dare to mess with our leader huh?" one of the guys spit out.

"What are you guys talking about?" Chulyong asked.

"Tried to threaten me huh? Tsk..Tsk..," He appeared from behind the guys.

"Just what do you want?" Chulyong asked again.

"Guys, what are you waiting for? Teach him a lesson!" the guy instructed.

Without hesitation, the guys punched him endlessly. With the kind of drunken state, he was not able to fight properly.

===========

"Oppa, pali. My favourite drama will be on in 1/2 hour," Danielle tapped her left shoe impatiently.

"I'll be out soon. Gimme a hand here," T.O.P asked for help.

After paying, Danielle quickened her pace to reach home. T.O.P had a hard time catching up her sister as he had a lot of things he needed to carry.

Suddenly her phone rang and she picked it up.

"Yeoboseyo?" She answered.

"Baby!" He cried happily.

"Oppa!" She answered happily.

"Talking with her boyfriend, leaving me here alone..talking to myself..What a good sister," T.O.P sighed in jealousy.