One Shot winner: 4. Glowbrighter

Here is another interview by GlowBrighter of the sweetest person

1. Your name and Introduction about yourself?? (Age if you want to??)

Hello! I am Asmita Rejhwani, friends and loved ones also call me Asmi, Age 18, currently pursuing Bachelor of Management Studies(BMS), Born On 26th Of July 1997. I am not a party animal rather I love spending time with my Family!❤ I am not reserved kind of a person but yes I don't speak to a person until I believe that they are interested in talking to me!

2. When did you know you have a talent of writing??

I started writing poems when I was in 8th standard. I never used to trust myself on writing and I always kept my book of poems as a secret. Infact I used to carry it with me everywhere so that no one knows about it until one day I came to know that my friends stole it and one of my poems was published in the school magazine. Since then I have been penning my ideas down and that's how I reached here! 🙈

3. How do you feel when you get to know your book is famous and got such great reviews??
Every writer feels great when they receive appreciation. When your hard work seems to shine out more than expected it is the happiest feeling ever. Each day when I see reviews and votes increasing it creates goosebumps inside me at first and then a smile appears on my face!

4. Do you ever wish to get your books published??

I have never thought of it as such but yes my parents know I have a passion for writing. My Father eagerly wants my writings to be published because he secretly reads them and then gives me a hint of the same. I would love it if one day my dad surprises me by publishing my book!😍

5. Which is your favourite genre on wattpad??

Fanfiction is my favourite genre. I always love to read and learn from writers who are better than me! It's good to grow.

6. Any book you read on wattpad is your favourite and your favourite account on wattpad??

I read many books on wattpad. Naming any one of them will be injustice to the other. It takes a lot of efforts to write something. Each writer is different and unique and thus all are my favourite!

7. Some interesting facts about your books and characters??

I have written 6 books so far and I am about to start the 7th one.

1) Manan Love is Eternal
The truth is my sister started writing this book and then she handed it to me. This book is all about how arrange marriage turns into a loved one!

2) Manan Cuddling Up With You
This is the sequel to Love is Eternal. It potrays the problems of married life and how two souls can overcome it through love!

3)Manan If It Doesn't hurt It's not Love!
This book is close to my heart I have put in all my efforts in it. It is all about sacrifices! A Love cannot be called as love until it hurts.

4) One shots
The rest three are one shots Chasing Her speaks about how Love can make you realise your mistakes. Red is Our Color is Based on Valentine's where two souls unite and the third one is His Unwanted Wife. Well! The name says it all! This one is deep!

I am about to start a book which shall have only one shots. Hope I receive the same love!

8. Which is your favourite book among the ones you have written??

All are my Favourite as I have worked on them but yes if it doesn't hurt it's not love and His Unwanted Wife are close to my heart.

9. Your hobbies, your favourite colour, favourite movie??
My hobbies are Drawing sketching and painting.
Favourite Color is Black.
And No favourite movies as such!

10. Your childhood best and worst memory??
The Best Memory of my childhood is when once my mom told me that she would love to see me on the stage holding certificates for her. At first I told her that nothing of this sort could happen but she won. I actually had certificates in my hand and I could see her smiling and clapping for me from the stage!
The Worst Memory was when I had to travel through a train. I was inside and my mother was down! The train started moving and I could just cry out loud standing there!

11. Are you inspired by any movie or character??

I am inspired by my parents! They are the ones who are my ideals.

12. What are the best and worst comments you have ever got on wattpad??

The Best comment I have received so far is when one of my readers wrote that my part was so good that actually made her cry tears of happiness.

The Worst one was when someone wrote that I should stop writing rather than writing such things and disappointing others.

13. How many books are you planning to write in future??

Nothing planned as such! I shall keep writing till I can pen my ideas and till people keep loving my work.

14. Your favorite actress and actor?? Whom do you think is the hottest man on earth??

Favourite Actors are Parth Samthaan and Varun Dhawan.
Favourite Actress is Deepika Padukone.
I actually don't know who is the hottest man on earth. If someone meets him let me know! 😂

15. What is your message to your readers, followers and fans??

A Big Thank you! I know a thank you won't be enough for the Love which you'll have showered on me. Whatever I am today is all because of you'll. A writer is nothing without a reader. That is why these words are used together. Read and Write! Please keep loving me in the same way because you all are the strength behind my success! Lots of Love❤

So here it is

Team
MP