Paniff Winner: 5. Thelovesickteeneger

Another amazing interview by thelovesickteenager

1. Your name and Introduction about yourself?? (Age if you want to??)

I am Nanditha on Wattpad. Only a few of you know my official name but that doesn't matter. I just finished my 10th Boards but don't get the wrong idea. I hate studying. 😁 Writing is my passion and I love to pen my emotions on paper. I am nothing different from any of you. My room is never clean, I never do my homework, I bunk classes and chill with friends and love to hangout and meet new people.

2. When did you know you have a talent of writing??

Well, it just came as a way to kill time. I started writing my first book in my 9th summer holidays because I had nothing to do and I was highly addicted to MaNan back then. It was only after I started getting compliments that I became confident writing for you all and I do it only for entertainment purposes.

3. How do you feel when you get to know your book is famous and got such great reviews??

Ahh... Honestly, I had never been that happy before. It was so overwhelming to hear that I am a great author. According to me, fame is not everything because what I write comes drom my heart. When I read the readers comments, it mentally motivates me to do better. Fame doesn't have the same effect on me. 🙂

4. Do you ever wish to get your books published??

Of course, that would be an honor. 😊 I dream of becoming an author for my backup profession and I would love to publish my books under a pseudonym, changing the names of the characters if required.

5. Which is your favourite genre on wattpad??

Romance, undoubtedly. 😋 Teen Fiction too.

6. Any book you read on wattpad is your favourite and your favourite account on Wattpad??

I read only a few MaNan books. I am not that addicted to them anymore so I read only a few of them. Among them, my favorites are Lips Do Lie; Ex's at War; Impulsive Soulmates; Sealed Fate and Fame, Money, Passion. Favorite accounts are those of my beauties @sasha041995 @tanu2709 @thatlogophile @iwishinever @iluvpani_xoxo and my entire #T23 family. Non-MaNan, there are too many. Can't list out 😞

7. Some interesting facts about your books and characters??

Interesting? 🤔 Hmm... I would say that all my stories are inspired on true life stories, most of them being me. At different stages of my stories, I have been able to relate the characters' lives extremely closely with mine, which is why I sometimes get emotional or overjoyed. All my stories, except PaNi, have a hidden (anonymous) incident of my life in them, which makes me connect to them.

8. Which is your favourite book among the ones you have written??

Where Do Broken Hearts Go? is personally very close to my heart. It's a true story, which many don't know about, with some twists, turns and masala from my end. Helpless is also one of my favorites, but it is at halt for sometime because I have too many books to update on priority.

9. Your hobbies, your favourite colour, favourite movie??

Hobbies are writing and hanging out with friends. I love penning my emotions on paper and coming up with deranged ideas. My favorite colors are Blue and Black. Favorite movie, there are many but for now I would say The Maze Runner because it's a very special memory.

10. Your childhood best and worst memory??

Childhood? Abhi bhi main child hi hun yaar! 😋 Jokes apart. Childhood memories I have many. I think the best of them was on 21 July 2015 when Parth Samthaan wished me on Whatsapp. I was running around the house screaming for an entire day after that. Worst memory would be the time I accidentally broke my birthday gift. Nothing tragic has happened in my life yet, except for me breaking my iPhone.

11. Are you inspired by any movie or character??

My inspirations are only MaNan. All my ideas are original and I do not like to retrieve ideas from other sources. But yes, like I said, all of my stories are true life stories, excluding PaNi, so that's my inspiration.

12. What are the best and worst comments you have ever got on Wattpad??

Best comments, I have many. As of now, I can recollect only a few. One was someone saying that Broken Hearts is the best story they've read in the whole fiction category on Wattpad. My friends' comments (#T23) are all the best comments I've read. Worst comments, I don't remember because I didn't take it to heart.

13. How many books are you planning to write in future??

I have 2 more unpublished ones which I am planning on publishing after one of my stories. I have a few more ideas of teen fiction. I will be working on that a little later because I have commitments lined up now.

14. Your favorite actress and actor?? Whom do you think is the hottest man on earth??

Favorite actress in Bollywood is Sonam Kapoor and Deepika Padukone. Actor is Ranveer Singh, Sidharth Malhotra and Surya, from Kollywood. Hollywood there are so many. Douglas Booth, Leonardo DiCaprio, Dylan O'Brien, Jaden Smith, Selena Gomez, Emma Watson and there are just so many, I can't recollect. The hottest man on earth for me would be Zayn Malik. He slays.

15. What is your message to your readers, followers and fans??

Thank you. Thank you all very much for all your love and support. It means so much to me. I have overcome one of the biggest difficulties of my life because of your support. Thank you so much for that. Keep supporting and showering your love for me and I promise to always be there, to help you all in whatever you need, and to entertain you all for as long as I can. May God bless you all. Loads of love to you all.

Thanks to the interviewer also, for all your time and patience.

This was the last interview before the awards.