Humor Runner Up: Jeelkp

The winner of humor category sharmishta666 he interview has been already taken so her is The runner up's interview

Congratulations jeelkp for grabbing the second position for MaNan Awards for Humor Category

1. Your name and Introduction about yourself?? (Age if you want to??)

Hello all my name is Jeel, m 17, mumbaikar, guju girl, m basically an ambivert cum extrovert, I love making friends also I made many through Ky2 fcs.

2. When did you know you have a talent of writing??

I dnt think I have the "Talent" I just pen fown my ideas....once I was going through a story n found that the writer is 13 year old I was like if she can write y cant I write thats the waus I started writing.

3. How do you feel when you get to know your book is famous and got such great reviews??

It feels out of the world seriously I love it wen ppl give me reviews abt my story whether it is good or bad.

4. Do you ever wish to get your books published??

Well destiny meets here is written by me it isn't so good to be publish....the last day is inspired by a Gujarati movie chello divas and life with nandini is an India forum story.

5. Which is your favourite genre on wattpad??

My personal favourite is romance...the concept of marriage in manan ffs does facinate me....n humor too.

6. Any book you read on wattpad is your favourite and your favourite account on wattpad??

All books r my favorite that r published by my very good friends that is my #T23.

7. Some interesting facts about your books and characters??

The Last day has these 3 characters that are cabir aryaman n dhruv they r hillarious characters that make you role of the floor with their comic timings n manik and nandini give u a feel of love side by side.

Destiny meets here is total romance that how nandini gets in to alcohol n anti-depressent pills and how manik with his TLC helps nandini to get out of it.

Life with nandini is a total romance the story revolves around the married life of manik and nandini.

8. Which is your favourite book among the ones you have written??

My favourite is the last day coz its inspired by my favourite movie but destiny meets here will always be my personal fav coz thats tge first ff I haf written n the response was quite good.

9. Your hobbies, your favourite colour, favourite movie??

My hobbies would be hanging out with my friends playing pool or badminton board games cards etc....my fav color uhmmm...purple and pastel blue....favourite movie can't tell one there r many I can make some they r chello divas bajirao mastani.

10. Your childhood best and worst memory??

Memories I really dnt remember but I think best would be wen I became the head girl of my school worst hasnt been as yet.

11. Are you inspired by any movie or character??

Its manik nandini who inspired me to write.

12. What are the best and worst comments you have ever got on wattpad??

Best memory was many of my readers tld me ro write a sequel for destiny meets here touchwood haven't got any bad as yet.

13. How many books are you planning to write in future??

I have a plot in mind maybe one or two.

14. Your favorite actress and actor?? Whom do you think is the hottest man on earth??

Actor: ranveer singh, harshvardhan rane.
Actress: jacqueline fernandez, deepika padukone

Hottest man no doubt Zain Imam and Varun Dhawan.

15. What is your message to your readers, followers and fans??

Only msg I would like to give is thank you for all love and affection towards my stories and me too this means a lot thanks a ton I love you ll.

Lots of love
-Jeel

Thank you
-Team