4.

Brandon's P.O.V
I text my parents saying I was gonna be at Jacobs. We walked to his house, "so what's this project about?" I ask, "uh we have to create a poster about school rules" Jacob explained.  I groaned, "hey, if you didn't take my phone.." He began, "alright fine" I put my hands up to surrender. I look up and see Laura coming towards us. "Hey babe" she says while flicking her hair. "Go away, I know you didn't actually like me, I know everything drop the act" Jacob said continuing to walk, she scoffed as he did so. "Oh and Mark and you are over too" I smirked running after Jacob.
We get to Jacobs house and go straight to his room. He gets out a piece of paper, pens and pencil, and places them on his desk.
I lay on his bed, "what are you doing?" He asks, "nothing" I reply, "exactly, you're doing this with me, that's what we got it for" he says while setting everything out.
I groan and go help him.
*time skip*
Jacobs P.O.V
We had just finished the poster, I held it up and smiled "he teacher can shove that up his ass" Brandon says and sits my bed again. "You can't say that!" I shout, "you're  telling me what I can and can't do?" He asks while standing up. I walk over to my bag and put the project in, then stand facing Brandon. "Well, it is my house, so yeah" I smile enjoying my come back, "alright fine." I reply.
Jacobs P.O.V
Brandon goes back to sitting on my bed, the room becomes silent. "You haven't kissed anyone before, have you?" Brandon smirks, I roll my eyes at his question, my cheeks started burning, oh god I'm blushing.
"Have you?" I say, ignoring his question, "well, I can tell you haven't. But I have actually, plenty of times." He smirks, "you're proud of being a.. Whore" I reply. "Wow. Well.. At least I haven't fucked anyone" he shrugs, "stop swearing!" I shout. "No ones here. Who cares? Fuck, fuck, fuckety, fuck." Brandon dances around my room. I shove him into the wall and pin his hands at each side of him. "Shut the fuck up" I smirk.

- this is quite short.. nuuuu! Any ideas for the next chapter?! Because my brain is anti-creative😂-