part 30

brandon's pov

i'd almost forgot the sound of my alarm at 6 in the morning, but as the ringing attacked my ears i groaned and lazily turned it off with my hand.

i lay back in bed, rubbing my eyes with my knuckles. i soon realise i'm not the only one that needs to wake up.

i roll onto my side to see a sleeping jacob, cuddled into the covers.
"jacob, come on baby. get up." i whispered into his ear whilst stroking his soft hair.

he snuggled deeper into the pillow, ignoring my words.

"jacob!" i say a little louder, slapping his arm.

"just let me sleep" he mumbled, eyes not opening once.

"i swear to god.." i said to myself, pushing him onto his back and jumping on top of him.

"wanna get up now?" i smirked as he finally opened his eyes. "think you need to wake me up a little bit more.." his words trailed off as his lips pressed into mine. the kiss deepened in seconds, his hands moving down towards my ass.

"ah, ah, ah. i don't think so.." i broke the kiss and poked my index finger into his chest.

"you're so annoying." he rolled him eyes, sweetly taking me off his lap and leaving me on the bed.

"don't leave me!" i whined making grabby hands, he turned around and i saw his signature smirk plastered on his face.

he walked toward me, agonisingly slow.
"come on then baby boy."

i melted at his words which made it easier for him to pick me up off the bed, my legs wrapped around his waist.

we- well- he walked downstairs, knowing no one would be up so we decided to make ourselves breakfast.

he sat me on the counter and got out some pop tarts, "i know these are unhealthy but oh well." he shrugged and put them in the toaster.

shortly after they popped up and he put them on a plate and gave it me, "be careful, they're still a little hot."

i blushed, never had i seen such a caring side to jacob. he was looking after me, i felt safe and warm. but just because he's looking after me, doesn't mean i'm gonna start calling him 'daddy.'

we will save that for another time.

whilst eating my highly sugared breakfast i thought about the past. how jacob and i was.

in no way have i gotten weaker. i have always been weak. i was someone who relied on others and all i cared about was myself. jacob has changed me, in the best way.. and i love him for that.

i love him?

my thoughts made me forget the basics of eating, so i swallowed a large piece of pop tart resulting in me coughing.

"you alright?" jacob rushed up to me and lightly tapped my back, "here, i'll get some water."

he filled up a glass and i instantly took it off him, gulping it down trying to wash down the stupid food.