The Big Four~ pt 12

~Hiccup's Pov~

When we entered the room we saw Rapunzel on the floor and a knife through Eugene's chest and his blood all over Rapunzel's hands.

We were all shocked.

Tooth was the first to break the silence, "You.. you stabbed him Rapunzel? You killed him."

Rapunzel started standing up, and tried to explain through her cracked voice, "No.. please I wouldn't stab him! I.. I wouldn't kill him!"

"Then what happened?" Bunny spoke up now.

Before Rapunzel could answer Scarlett spoke up, "It was Pitch and Gothel. Wasn't it?"

Rapunzel nodded, "Please... you have to believe me.." she began crying again. I heard Jack mumble something under his voice before he went to Rapunzel and hugged her. She didn't fight back she just held him tight and cried into his shoulder.

~Jack's Pov~

"Shh, hey hey its okay. We believe you." I said turning back to the guardians telling them to agree. Then Merida walked toward us followed by Hiccup and they wrapped their arms around Rapunzel as well. "Of course we do." They said in unison.

~3rd Person~

All though the other guardians nodded their heads in agreement, they weren't sure if they truly did believe her.

After Rapunzel said goodbye to her parents, still crying, they all returned to the pole. The Four all went to the boys' room and talked while the rest of the guardians and Scarlett stayed by the fireplace to talk about what they had seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~