Chapter Numero Uno

TaeTae and Kookie are the same age in my story :) That's Tae btw :3 so cute.

Taehyung P.O.V.

I'm so nervous. This is my first day of school and I'm new, which doesn't make it any better. I'm walking down the hall looking for my first class: Art with Mrs. Gwon. I was studying my schedule when I lightly bumped into someone or something shorter than me. I look to see a cute boy looking at me. 

"Oh, sorry," He apologizes, "are you new? I can show you around. What's your name? i'm Jimin" I smile at him. He's nice. "Yes, I'm new here and my name Is Kim Taehyung, please call me Taehyung." He smiles and puts his arm around me. "Where you heading to?" He asks. "Art." I reply. "Oooh, we have the same first period." He grabs my schedule. "We have 6 periods together." He says excitedly. I just smile. 

As we enter the room, a gentle voice catches my attention. "Ah, you must be Mr. Taehyung, pleased to meet you." A short middle-aged woman holds out her hand to me, I shake it. "You must be Mrs. Gwon, nice to meet you." I say. "Okay class," the class quiets down, "this is your new classmate, Kim Taehyung. Could you please tell us about yourself." She smiles at me. "Umm, I'm from Daegu, I like art and music. I'm a senior and well.. nothing else exciting to know." I smile a rectangle smile. Some girls giggle. "Take a seat where ever you want." Mrs. Gwon says. 

Our first project was a painting, I decided to do a Chinese dragon. I was sketching  the face when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked around, it wasn't any of the girls. I shift my weight in my chair as I was uncomfortable. I looked back, nobody staring. I did, however, notice a boy with black hair and was wearing eyeliner. He looked mean almost. He had on a leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and black boots. He looked up and almost caught me staring. I blushed to hard. I look back just for a second, he's now looking at his painting whilst smirking.

As soon as the bell rang, I dashed out of there. I didn't know that guy and for all I know, he could be dangerous. "Hey, wait." A familiar voice trailed behind. I stopped and let Jimin catch up. "What's the hurry?" He asked and patted my back. "Just don't want to be late." I lied. "We have 5 minutes in between classes, no hurry." I sigh. "Just some creepy guy in class." I say. "oh, Jungkook. He was checking you out." He elbowed me and I blushed. "Whatever." I sigh. "He likes you, you're - no joke- the only person he's ever looked at like that since he got here five years ago." Jimin explains. I roll my eyes. "Will you sit with me and my friends at lunch today?" He asked. "sure."

Finally, lunch came around. I looked around for Jimin. I spotted him with three other boys sitting by themselves. "Tae, over here." Jimin waved. I walked over and sat down. "Hi." I gave a weak smile. "Taehyung, these are Suga/Min, Namjoon, and J-Hope/Hoseok, my boyfriend." my jaw dropped a little. Jimin chuckled. "Guys. guess who likes Taehyung already?" I gave him a death glare. "Who?" They all asked in unison. Jimin grinned, "Jungkook." They all gasped and I ,of course, blushed. "What? He's never liked anyone before, even as just a friend!" Namjoon was surprised. "I doubt he likes me." I whispered. "Yeah right, Tae I could see the lust and hunger  for you in his eyes." He said. I ignored him. "Anyways, today Mr. Fuckface magee called me out for taking a nappypoo dammit. I gotta git my swegity sleep." Min Said. We all laughed at him and he glared at us.

Anyways, during 7th period, Mr. Fuckface Magee aka Mr. Baik made us do a 6 page essay! On the first day of school!!!! No wonder everyone dislikes him, but I care about my grades, so I must obey. As soon as school was out, I began to walk home. My parents are both at work today and I can't really drive yet. Anyway, I heard someone following me. I looked back to see Jungkook, he was looking down at his feet. He looked up and we made eye contact. i blushed and he, of course, smirked. I turned around and kept walking, but faster. He sped up and was soon next to me. "Hey." He said.

"Oh hi," I almost stuttered, "W..who are y..you." He grinned. "You know who I am, i heard you and your friends talking about me." I turned pale and he just chuckled. "Oh, um.. Jimin was just introducing me to everyone in the school." I gave him my rectangular smile. He smiled at that. "You know, what Jimin's tell you could be true." He said and elbowed my side playfully. What was he talking about? "Okay.." Was all I muttered when he turned and said bye.     

I got home and immediately went to the kitchen and grabbed some ingredients. I cooked myself some dinner and ate while watching some weird K-dramas. I heard my parents come home so I changed the channel and ran to the kitchen to do dishes. "Kim, we're home!" My father made clear. They walked in and saw that I had made them dinner. "Oh Kimmy, such a good boy. I love you." My mom hugged me. "Thank god our child knows how to cook." My father joked. "I already ate, I have a lot of homework, including a 6 page essay." I explained to them. "How was school?" My mom asked me. "I already have four friends, their pretty cool guys." I said. "Good, anything bad happen?" She asked. I blushed a little thinking of Jungkook. "No, nothing." At my last school, I was bullied into leaving. So this school is already 60 billion times better.

I went up to my room and did my homework  that was due the next day. I left the essay to do later on. I logged onto Instagram. I had literally 2 pictures on it. One of my cat and one of the sunset. I had 30 some followers, but none of them I knew in person besides my cousin. After a while I looked up Jungkook and found him. He was okay looking, for a dude. I suddenly got two notifications, Jimin and J-hope followed me. 

Jiminiebabo: You have no pictures of you? Or selfies?     

TaeTae#2: I'm not okay with pictures of me on the internet.

Jiminiebabo: Com'on take one picture of yourself and post it.

TaeTae#2: Only if you promise not to make me do it again after this. 

Jiminiebabo: okay okay

TaeTae#2: AND I can delete after a week.

Jiminiebabo: No, it will stay forever. >:D

TaeTae#2: ...

So, I took a selfie... sounds so dumb.... And posted it. I instantly regretted it.

TaeTae#2: can I take it down now?

Jiminiebabo: No, you babo

TaeTae#2: Hey you're the one how has it in their name.

Jiminiebabo: Dam you

TaeTae#2: I have to go to sleep anyways. bye

Jiminiebabo: ... Bye -_-

I fell asleep while listening to violin music, so soothing.

Author's Note:

Hi, hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. There will be more to come. ;) Thanks for reading my "book"  당신을 사랑합니다