Prologue

A loud bang was heard from the Graham's house. Multiple giggles and yells could be heard from any passing bystander, warming the hearts of even the coldest of souls.

"If we shadows have offended, think but this, and all is mended-"

"Daddy, stop it!"

"That you have but slumbered here, while these visions did appear."

Another giggle was heard, along with a deep and hearty laugh.

If one were to peer into the household, they would be greeted with the vision of a happy family. A mother was resting happily on a brown leather couch as a father was stood up with a young boy clutching onto his pants, a smile on his face.

"And this week and idle theme-"

"No more yielding but a dream."

"Mommy!"

The young boy soon let go of his father, scurrying up to his mother. He lightly tugged on her khakis, gaining her attention. His blue eyes were wide with wonder as he stared up at his like-eyed mother, soon forming into a small child-like grimace.

"You know this too, Mama!?" he squeaked, insistently pulling on her clothing. His curly brown hair bounced atop his head as he did similarly, eagerly waiting for his mother's response.

"'Course I do, Robin!" she told the boy in her light voice, sending him a small smile. The boy once more let out a giggle of affection, running back to his father. As soon as the large man noticed his sons small form back on his leg, he resumed what he had called, reciting for knowledge, though the younger boy knew it as the time to tease Robin.

"Gentles, do not reprehend, if your pardon, we will mend," he let out in a loud voice, nearly startling the four-year-old off of his leg. The little boy's face was soon a bright shade of red as he coursed into a giggling fit, gasping for air.

One could not tell why, but when the toddler's father would recite A Midsummer Night's Dream, the boy would be thrown into a bout of laughter and happiness. This is how the boy had wished it would stay for the rest of his life.

There, in that nice and comfortable home where he had grown up.

But that doesn't seem to be the case for the boy. Nor for the friends he would make.

-

A/N: I'M SO SORRY THAT THE ENDING WAS A LITTLE RUSHED!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently in a hurry at the moment, but I didn't want to lose the ideas for this Prologue, so this is what we get. I'm happy with the beginning, but near the end it gets a little "woah wot?"

We have the original Broadway cast of Catch Me If You Can to thank for this chapter, or rather, this story. Fly, Fly Away is just too catchy.

Oh, along with A Midsummer Night's Dream by the one and only William Shakespeare.

Freaking greatest play, people. I kid you not.

I'm pressing the enter button too many times. I apologize for my lack of paragraph-making.

:)

I have high hopes for this story, and I know where I want to go with it. I'm actually happy with my characters as of now, so that's a plus.

YOU KNOW I WANNA SEE HIM FLYYYYYY FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'LL BE YOUR ALIBI MY BABY

FLYYYY FLY FLY AWAY

WE DIDN'T GET TO SAY GOODBYE

GOODBYE

NO NEED TO TELL ME WHY MY BABY

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU'LL FLY BACK HOME TO ME

ONE DAYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Sorry...

:>

- Ava

(P.S: Lily and Missy gave me icecream ;3)