The rain

*dont turn on music yet*
Katelyns Pov
Jeffery want to go watch Netflix I asked. Umm sure what are we going to watch. How about a horror show. Okay what ever you say Katelyn but I was going for Jeffery then got cut off by Katelyn.. But remember I hate jump scares I said.

Jefferys POV
I'm gonna get some POPTARTS! Katelyn said okay then I said. We hopped on the couch. I realized it was getting dark so I said I was gonna leave but then we start hearing thunder going off. Katelyn says or not and giggles, heh yeah. Well while we wait want to eat sure Katelyn cooked some spaghetti. We start to eat, I look at Katelyn and she has a little of spaghetti on her lip. I get my thumb and wipe it off and I could see she was blushing. It was cute, I began to eat again. She looked out the window and said guess you're staying the night. Oh ok, you can sleep on my bed cuz I don't have anywhere else she said ok I can work with that but are you gonna sleep on it to? Yeah where else would I sleep? I started to blush.

Time skip
Katelyns POV
It's night we have to go to my room cuz I'm not staying down here in the dark, okay let's go. We hopped in bed and I passed out by Jeffrey's shoulder putting my leg around his
I woke up on Jeffery at 6:34 am and he was stroking my hair. He didn't know I was awake so I just layed their letting him then I fell back to sleep i woke up in the morning with the tv on and yelled Jeffery. To see if he was still here, he ran up the stairs and said wat!
I just wanted to see if you were here. He ran back down stairs I chased after him to see what he was doing.

Jeffrey's POV

I look out the window and its Still raining I asked Katelyn if she wanted to go out side she said sure. And told me to put music on
* turn music on*

We both danced to the song and I looked at her she looked to beautiful in the rain. I danced and danced her hair getting a little bit curly. Then she slid on the grass and fell front words almost kissing me. I had this voice in my head to just kiss her already so I did. Are lips touched and she didn't pull back she actually liked it. I opened my eyes to see hers closed then I pulled back out of the kiss and she liked it.!
                              Katelyns POV
H-he kissed me so he does like me well I got something to make him laugh. hey Jeffery Yeah he said blow my whistle baby. We both start laughing. I got and held out my hand to pick him up. He stands up and hugs me and spins me around weeee!!!! I said he puts me down and kisses me on the head. I could tell I started to blush. Well we better get in side he said, okay race ya! Hey Katelyn do you want to g-go on a d-date said Jeffery, yes I would love to. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. Then I realized Travis lived right next to me and was watching us. I actually felt bad for him. So I asked Lucinda to ask him out. And she actually did which I thought was unbelievable.