Katelyns POV

Don't play music yet
*ring ring* it was the clock, I woke up and got dressed. I grabbed my bag and had to wait for the bus. I put ear buds in and listened to lose you. *Play music* I waited and listened to the song this was my favorite songs or whistle, I sang the song until the bus came I hopped in and sat next to Jeffery. Hey Jeffery I said in a annoying voice. Hi katelyn he said looking in his phone. Watcha doing on your phone. On Insta want to take a pic said Jeffery, sure let me Turn this down a little bit. O-okay Jeffery said *snap* crap we look hot I said. Well I do I don't know about you he said. Jeffery!! I said giggling.

Jeffrey's POV
Damn she so cute I don't know if she likes me. I think she might like Travis. But I dunno. Jeffery JEFFERY! Katelyn yelled wat!
You were all quite for like the whole ride to school. Oh umm yeah i knew that I said yeah sure you did.

Travis POV
Heeey Katelyn I said, shut up Travis, ok if you say so. *Katelyn turns around* wow look at that BUTT. Jeffery looked at me, oh did I say that out loud. Yes I would appreciate if you keep it to your mind Jeffery said. OH wat ever you were thinking about it to! Yeah but in my head he said as he walked away, HEY! That's my thing!

TIME SKIP Math

Katelyns POV
Finally math is over and lunch is in! I went to my locker. I saw Jeffery getting his lunch hey Jeffery want to sit by me, sure but hurry up and get your lunch we don't want to be eating on the floor. Okay let's go! We got are lunches and ran to the cafeteria. Hey Katelyn can I come to your house today Jeffery said, sure I think I blushed a little.

Jefferys POV
Katelyn is extremely beautiful today I want to ask her out but I'm really scared I'll get regected I love her but does she love me, I heard her ask me if I want to sit by her of course I said yes I should ask her out one day maybe it will happen i don't know hopefully I will. Hey katelyn can I come to your house tonight, sure... that sounds fun but can you drive here in your car. Sure I will be there at 5, mkay . *ring ring* the bell rings. I got science you I said. I got *gasp* I did too okay sit by me. Okay

Katelyns POV
I got my science books then I accidentally walked into Garroth we dropped all are book on the ground. We dropped on the ground trying to see who's were who's. Which had are names in it which were a bonus. I walked with Garroth and talked about aphmau. And how she got braces and he thought it was hot of course he did. We also had science together so I told him to sit beside of me. Hey katelyn I heard you have a crush said Garroth, who?! *cough Jeffery cough*. I rolled my eyes and punched him. So that's a yes. Of Course It Is! I doubt he likes me back. I ran into the science door and Garroth yelled LOL!!!! Then the whole class stared laughing at him.

TIME SKIP school end
I have to make this dump look good. I actually like Jeffery he's cute and funny. *Ding dong*
Coming! I opened the door to Jeffery. Sup he said. I laughed and said get in here, wait here I have to change into my other clothes. Okay I'll be on the couch. I through my back pack on the floor and come down stairs.

 I through my back pack on the floor and come down stairs

Wat she put on👆👆👆👆