Deep Thoughts - Chapter 3

Author's note: I'd just like to say first, that this isn't a very big chapter, and nothing special will happen in it. But it will have a meaning for the later chapters. It's mostly her thoughts, but also some emotions and actions.

BUT I promise, that the next part will be veery interesting ;) 

Now read & enjoy!

Chapter Three

- Deep thoughts

“Where were you last night? I got a bit worried actually!” Alexis asked me when I walked into the living room, which is a part of the kitchen, or they are at least in the same room. I had just woken up, and I was still scared, and worried, and confused. I couldn't make up my mind, I had no idea what was going on or what I was supposed to do.

“I was on a date.” I sighed and walked straight to the fridge to take out some milk.

“Oh you were!? With who? Chris!? Like finally that took you long enough! Did you guys kiss? Was it romantic? Was it-” she curiously kept asking with excitement in her voice, but I interrupted her.

“No.. it wasn't with Chris.” I quietly said. “And we're actually just friends if you remember?” I reminded her while taking out a bowl and poured cereal and milk in it.

“Who were you with then?” she asked looking straight at me from the sofa. I sighed. I had to tell her.

“Niall.” I said quietly, but clear enough for her chin to drop to the floor.

“Are you serious right now?” she almost whispered. I slowly nodded my head, looking down in my cereal. “How? And why? I told you to stay the hell away out of that guy!”

“I know I know! But it's not that easy when you don't even have a choice!”

“What do you mean?” she asked, frowning her eyebrows. I sighed.

“Well he just came over and said that we're going on a date and he wouldn't even listen to me. And he doesn't really tolerate a no because he just left. So I had no choice.. And I thought if I just played uninterested and boring I thought he'd leave me alone. But..” I explained.

“But what? And what do you mean he came over? He knows where we live!?” she almost yelled. I can't say he broke into the flat. And I can definitely not tell her that he said “you're mine” either.

“Erm.. But the date wasn't that bad actually. He.. knocked on the door and just said that we're going on a date, and how he found out where we live is still a clue.” I said, being proud of myself because I actually sounded pretty convincing.

“Ok.. I'm glad that he didn't just broke into the flat and like pushed you against the wall or anything like that.” she said slightly calmer. I nodded in relief, but it was actually just the way it happened.

“Whatever, I'm fine, I made it safely and I'm gonna try even harder to stay away from him. Hopefully he thought I weren't any fun.” I calmly said and finally began to eat my cereal.

“You're probably right. Just be careful, ok? I'm just scared that he'll use you or hurt you or anything. But you know what? Let's go to the club tonight. Just to get you on other thoughts and forget him for a while. How 'bout it?” she smiled at me. I shrugged my shoulders. It wasn't a bad idea. But it was actually because of the club I got into this mess in the first place. But my thoughts were interrupted by Alexis' squeal of happiness.

“Good! I know exactly what you're gonna wear! This is gonna be so fun I can't wait!” she happily said and she was clapping her hands. I smiled lightly at her. It could be a good idea, still I thought that it's only gonna make things worse for some reason. Well, I didn't have any choice either.