Childhood

Amy's POV
"Slow down Shadow your going to fast"It's tag no way".The dark hedgehog with red streaks I'm chasing is my best friend Shadow.He protected me he is my joy my life my love.
🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶▪️▪️🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺Flashback🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔘🔘🔘🔘 "Please give me my teddy bear" I pleaded as some bullies were taunting my size with monkey in the middle playing using my dear teddy bear. Trying to catch my teddy bear I tripped and scratched my nose and I realized I couldn't smell something got in my nose.It was wood but once I yanked it out everything went pitch black.I woke up on something nice and fluffy chest fur. Wait what chest fur "AAAAHHH!!!"Well about time you woke up you fainted from loss of air by the way I got back your teddy bear"Thank you *Gets up and takes the bear shyly*sniff* *sniff* *sniff* "What's wrong"I can't smell anything "Help me I can't smell help me !!!!Calm down let's get you to a doctor".Suddenly he lifted me off the ground and put me in his arms.I felt awkward in his arms and the silence didn't help."Why were those kids bullying you"............I don't know truthfully ,by the way what's your name."Shadow Shadow ,the hedgehog and you are"Amy ,Amy Rose.Suddenly the bullies came back"You little cry baby".Shadow set me down and went up to the bullies."Amy is not a crybaby and if you ever call her that again your dead you hear me"he said giving them a glare which scared them a lot."Amy from now on I am your guardian if somebody messes with you they mess with me I will always protect you"Why are you helping me "Because your special I have never met anyone quite like you your one of a kind it's not always you meet a girl like you"
At the Doctor's
Amy we went through the results and you can never smell again."What" as I said that I felt tears well up in my eyes Until I could not hold it back and cried into the pillow."Amy I will be your nose don't be sad I will be your guardian I will be what you need.*Sniffle* Thank you Shadow.From that day he became my best friend.
💔💔💔💔💔💖💖💖💖💖💖End of Flashback😛😇😇😈😈😈😈😡😡💝💝💝💝
"Amy pick up the pace Amy Amy" Caught you never get distracted Shadow".